Chapter 51: Masters Of All Time

We were sitting at Nasty Burger just enjoying lunch. Sam and Tucker were sitting on one side of the table while Danny and I were sitting at the other side. Danny had his left arm around my shoulder while he was drinking a soda that was in his other hand. "Ah, Nasty Burger. One of the safe havens where we don't have to worry...." Danny started to say until we heard the front doors to the Nasty Burger open.

We turned to see Jazz standing there and she seemed scared. "Danny! (Y/N)! Run!" She said. "Run? Why should we run?" Danny and I asked until it was answered when not only Danny's parents but my parents as well, come bursting in the Nasty Burger. "Dude!" All four adults say and what they're wearing is just so.....80's. Ever since the Ghost King scenario, my parents and Danny's parents have become close friends, which is cool but not when they come together and embarrass the living crap out of Danny and I. 

Everybody in the Nasty Burger begins to laugh at them while Jazz runs into our booth and sits next to Sam. "Of anyone asks, I'm related to you." Jazz said as she ducks down under the table. Sam crosses her arms and said. "Okay, but you gonna have to be alot less cheery." 

"We're, like, totally late for 80's night at the Material Grill." Mr Fenton said as he, Mrs Fenton and my parents walk up to our booth. "You, like, totally forgot your wallet, man." Mrs Fenton said as she hands Danny his wallet. "Uh, thanks." Danny said, disgruntled, as he takes the wallet and I place my hands over my face in embarrassment. "Don't mention it. We love ya, man!" Mr Fenton said as Mrs Fenton reaches over and hugs him tightly. Danny gags from the hug then he turns to me. "If I pass out, I give you permission to not resuscitate me." He chokes and I hide my face deeper in my hands. Then I felt arms around my neck and I was pulled to the side of the booth.

Turns out it was my mom coming over to the other side and hugging me, tightly as well. "Not if I pass out first." I said to him until both my mom and Mrs Fenton let go. "C'mon, guys, let's crank up the tune and moonwalk outta here." My dad said to the others. "Oh, just like our college days." Mom said as her, my dad and Mrs Fenton stand next to Mr Fenton and all four of them do the moonwalk then they do the robot.

"Cheer up, guys! I bet there was a couple of kids from school who didn't see that!" Sam said, reassuringly. Well that would be fine if it wasn't for Mickey sliding in with a camera and exclaimed. "Oh, this is going straight to the internet!"

Danny let's out a scream and walks out of the Nasty Burger and I was right behind him. We walk out to the alley way, Sam and Tucker behind us, as Danny stops and folds his arms across his chest. "Just once, I'd like to know what's like to live with a normal family!" Danny shouted, angrily. 

"Which you never will, so long as your Jack Fenton's son." A voice said above us. We looked up to see Vlad Plasmius and my blood begin to boil as I see him. Then he floats done in front of us. "Great, more weirdness from my parent's college days." Danny mutters as he and I go ghost. "What do you want from us this time, Plasmius?" I asked him. Vlad groans and goes back to human. "The ecto-acne it's back!" He replied as he looks up at us and shows that his face was covered with several red acne. "Please, help me!" He begs us. 

"Help you? Yeah, right!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, after what you did to (y/n)! Why would we want to do that?" Tucker asked him.

"I thought you'd never ask." Vlad said and he pulls out a cyrnical container and throws it at Sam and Tucker. Once it lands between them, it spurts put smoke, which causes them to cough. Danny and I start to run towards them until we felt someone grab our leg. We turn to see Vlad has a hold of both of our leg as he glares up at us. "Help me find a cure or my fate is theirs." Vlad replied before he passes out. Danny and I look at each other in fear until we turn back to face Sam and Tucker, only to see them covered in the ecto acne.