The Unexpected Meeting

You were walking alone and saw a light. Everything else was dark so you walked towards the light.

In search of hope but just as you reached it, it disappeared. The darkness was also gone, you were left in an empty road.

It was raining and you were all alone, once again.

???:
Y/N!!?? wake up!! this is no place to sleep!

You raised your head with sleepy eyes as you looked at the teacher who had an angry face.

Y/N: Teach i had a weird dream.

You said with a blank look on your face as you were still in daze from your sleep.

Teacher: This girl! you can't sleep in class. DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Y/N: Nah I don't hear you at all.

Teacher: You...! HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED?!

Y/N: Shut the fuck up. So annoying.

Teacher: You don't talk that to your teacher. Where are your manners?!

Y/N: Where were your manners when you stole Ms. Hiyo's husband? *smirk*

Your classmates started to laugh.

Teacher: Get out of the class right now!

She stated in pure rage and embarassment.

"Sure thing, it's too boring here anyway." You got up and started walking towards the door.

Teacher: I'll report this to the Vice Principal. You'll get suspended!

"Yeah tell that bitch to suspend me," you said leaving. "I wanna take a few days off."

You left the school and went to a small street. You often come here because no one's usually here.

You took out a cigarette and looked around to make sure no one was there. You started to smoke.

There really wasn't a point in your life. You had no goal. You spent most of your time clubbing or smoking or fooling around even though you were underage. Who cares.

Another part of you loved reading books. All types of books. Thanks to that you were one of the best students. Which was probably the reason your school was bearing with you.

Just as you were zoning out you heard someone. Someone was calling for help. It was coming from the door you're leaning against. Right behind you. You couldn't hear it clearly. You put your ears against the door.

"Don't kill me! please. I have small kids I need to take care of, they have no one. I'll delete all the evidence!!" The man cried out.

And then you heard a very deep voice

???: Okay then here, delete it.

You couldn't hold your curiosity so you opened the door a little bit.

A guy was doing something on the computer, probably deleting the 'evidence'. There were a lot of guys in black suits and sunglasses.

One of them had his back towards the door so you couldn't see him.

"Here! see? i deleted it. Please let me go now." The man pleaded.

And then the guy who had his back towards you spoke. He was the same deep voiced guy.

???: I'll make sure your children have a nice rich foster family. Die in peace.

Before the poor good guy say anything he was shot in the head.