Weeks

Liz's POV

I have counted exactly two weeks since I've been kidnapped, by the light that comes from the tiny window in the side of the room.

Although I may be off a couple of days, there were times when they'd do things to me and I'd be out for who knows how long.

The melon-heads don't say much. They just arrive, punch me bloody, then do whatever torturous method they feel like, then inject some chemicals, and repeat the process. Tell me they are taking care of me then leave.

I am not sure of much, but I'm sure that I'm not the same anymore.

The door swung open and the melon-heads marched in grinning. They wasted no time swinging punches at me and cutting lines down my arms. I stopped fighting back after day three. Just one of them overpowers me, you gotta be insane to fight ten of them. Besides, the torture got worse after I fought back.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and the melon-heads stopped and turned, giving me a clear view of Will and Tulip in the doorway.

"Liz!" Tulip yelled, her hands flying to her mouth as Will shot two of the melon-heads. The melon-heads snapped out of their shock and grabbed the knives, launching themselves at Will and Tulip.

Will deflected as many knives as he could, protecting Tulip and blasting three to oblivion when he had the chance.

I leaned all my body weight into the side of the chair causing it to tip just enough to grab a knife from the table the melon-heads wheel in everyday. I twisted it and cut my hand free then threw it at one of the melon-heads. 4 left. I grabbed another knife and threw it at another but he dodged it, and I was out of knives.

One of the four came over and put his ball in a fist to knock me out but the blow never came, Will threw his only weapon at him, he hit, but he seemed to have forgotten the three melon-heads with knives attacking him and ended up using his back as a shield.

"Will, you dumbass," I muttered, and yanked the glove they put on my hands to refrain me from using my powers and created the largest energy ball whatever energy I still had could create and took all three of them out. My breathing picked up and o leaned up against the chair, struggling to stay awake. Will ran over to me and I felt him and Tulip untying me from the chair.

"Liz, say something, are you alright?" Will asked, lifting me up and wrapping a arm around me as Tulip did the same.

"Your an idiot," I said and Will weakly chuckled.

"She needs a hospital, now." Tulip said, seeming to be taking all this pretty well.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Oh, yeah? That's why you can't walk," Will said and threw me into the back of his car.

"I'm getting blood all over your seat," I said.

"I don't care, go to sleep," Will instructed. Getting in the car as well.

"I don't wanna--" I began but stopped after I fell asleep.

I woke up staring at a white wall, in a very uncomfortable bed. I twisted my head to find Will asleep in the chair next to me.

"Will. Will!" I said as loudly as my voice would allow.

"Liz? Oh thank God, I'm going to get the doctor," Will said and ran out of the room before I could ask him why he was so excited to see me awake.

Within seconds Will and three other men ran in.

"Hey, Lisa. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked very slowly as the other two checked the heart beat monitor and whatever else is over there.

"It's Liz. I feel fine," I said, half lying.

"Do you know why you're in here?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you remember him?"

"Of course I do, that's my brother. Will." I said, "why are you asking me this, how long was I out?"

"Three weeks." I laid back a bit, taking it in. It didn't feel like three weeks. "I have to call the police, they need to question you about your kidnapping, alright?" The doctor asked and I nodded so he and the two nurses left, I turned to Will.

"What did they do to you?" Will asked, eyes red. I struggled to push myself up to a seated position, Will just pushed me back down and pressed a button on the side of the bed so the bed helped me sit. I absolutely hated the help.

"I don't want to talk about it," I whispered. Will didn't pressure me. "But I'm going to have to, won't I?"

"I won't, the cops might," Will said, just before they walked in. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked. I shook my head, and started crying a little bit.

"I want to go home," I said and Will nodded, standing up then pulling me up from the bed too.

"We need to ask your sister some questions," one of the police officers said.

"Not now. I'm taking her home," Will argued and pushed past her and slowly helped me over to the elevator.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he hummed and helped me back to his car after checking me out of the hospital and we drove back home.