⏸pay up

I let out a sigh, as I started putting in the combination for my locker

I let out a sigh, as I started putting in the combination for my locker. The day was almost over; just two more hours. I had to bite my lip and plead for Mr. Dante to let me go to my locker before the next bell rang.

A slight gasp escaped my lips when a hand shut my locker, making me back away, slightly. I noticed Mickey standing there, with a small smirk on his lips.

"Mm, you go to school in this?" He asked, as his fingers hooked on the belt loop of my shorts. A smile came to my face, before he quickly pushed me against the lockers. His hands rested on my sides, as he kissed me, hungrily.

"Stop, I'm in school," I put a hand to his chest, kind of hoping he would be persistent. He was, luckily, as he just pressed against me even more.

"Hard to get's gettin' me hard, baby," He grinned, as his lips just teased mine.

"Are you here to see me, or is there something else?" I asked, again, hoping he came to bust me out of this place.

"Nah, I gotta get beat the shit outta some twink. Sanchez owes me," He sighed, pulling away, slightly. My hand still held onto his jacket, as I smiled. "But, I came here to see you, too."

"Well, while you were in juvie, Sanchez tried to fuck," I added, making him bite his lip, and nod.

"Looks like he's about to get the beatdown of his life, then, huh?" He smiled. I noticed Sanchez approach his locker, down the hallway. A small laugh left me.

"There he is," I pointed out, making Mickey look over. Mickey put his arm around my waist, as we walked towards Sanchez. Mickey punched the locker next to Sanchez, who didn't notice us approaching before.

"Hey, Sanchez," Mickey put on a fake smile, as he leaned against the locker next to Sanchez. I couldn't conceal a grin, as Mickey put his arm back around my waist. "Time to pay up."

"They let you out of juvie?" Sanchez asked, looking terrified to see Mickey, and me, who he tried getting with whilst Mickey was locked up.

"Good behavior," Mickey said, nonchalantly, as his warm fingers made contact with my hip.

"I thought I had four more months," Sanchez breathed, taking a step back.

"Think again," Mickey sighed, taking a step towards him. "And, uh, I heard you was trying to get with (y/n)? That's not true, is it, now?" Mickey teased Sanchez, who quickly shook his head.

"No, not at all. Tell him, (y/n)," Sanchez tried, as he glanced over at me. I shook my head, slightly.

"Better start running," I said, softly, making the boy turn on his heel and sprint down the hallway.

"What'd you do that for?" Mickey asked, trying to sound angry, but I could tell he liked my sense of power. Mickey started going through Sanchez's locker, as I spoke.

"You don't need to go to juvie again over that guy," I shrugged, watching him as he pulled out money from the locker. A smile came to his lips, as he shut the locker.

"So, you stayin' here, or you wanna do something fun?" He asked, looking at me, as he licked his lower lip. My smile went wide, as I started walking with Mickey towards the school doors.