⏸passive aggressive

Walking with Cael towards school property, he had my hand clutched around his arm, like he always did. He kept blowing smoke into your face, and you'd always turn your head, just slightly, to get away from it.

     "Stop doing that, asshole." You scowled, making him smile, slyly. Shaking your hand away from his arm, he lifted it, wrapping his arm over your shoulders.

     "Who is that?" Cael asked, his small grin fading as he looked over at the boy, who was waving his hand at you to get your attention. You looked over at Connor, who was sitting on the ledge of the balcony. He had a small smile, as he jumped off and went down the porch steps towards Cael and you. Cael removed his arm from you, almost glaring at the boy, now.

     "Cael, this is Connor. A friend from my biology class." You awkwardly introduced them. Connor nodded slightly towards him, with the same perky attitude he always had. Cael simply blew smoke into his face, making it seem like an accident. "Okay, thank you, for that, Cael," You shot him a slight glare as Connor craned his neck to get out of the cloud of smoke. "I'll be right there, Connor, just give me a second." You looked at him, apologetically, before he nodded and stepped away.

     "Man, he is so cute." Cael stated, sarcastically, before you turned back to face him.

     "Shut up, Cael." I groaned, reaching into Cael's backpack to get my homework, which I had left at his house last night, after trying to get him to actually do his work. The only way to do that, though, was to continuously strip off a piece of clothing everytime he remembered something correctly. Violently zipping up the bag again, a small smile came to his lips.

     "You help him with homework, too?" Cael teased, as your firm grip on the papers almost crinkled them. You sarcastically grinned at him

     "You are such a dick." You hid the oncoming grin from him, as you backed away to walk with Connor to class.

     "You look really pretty, (y/n)!" Cael called after you, but it was only for Connor to hear. Glancing back at him, you sarcastically grinned and used both of your middle fingers to flip him off. Cael smiled, before continuing to smoke his cigarette.