XXI.

Ethan's POV: 2 days later

Over the past couple of days, everything started to calm down. From the tension at Ashlynn's to everything going on with Axel. Everything felt okay for once.

I was finishing my homework when my phone vibrated with a text from Ashlynn

Ash: can you please come pick me up?

me: is everything okay?

Ash: yeah, I just need you.

me: of course, babe. where are you?

Ash: Axel's

I wasted no time to get to my car and on the road, getting to the Bianchi's in record time.

I knocked on the door, Axel's brother, Chad, opened it.

"You here for Ashlynn?" He asked, letting me in.

"Yeah." I nodded, he jogged upstairs, presumably to get her.

I noticed the other two brothers sitting on the couch. Hunter had his hands in his face, while Luke seemed to be trying to calm him down.

"She'll be down in a second." Chad said as he came back downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked, starting to worry.

"Ashlynn's okay. My brothers and I had some words with our dad. We made sure nothing happened to Ashlynn. She's just a little shaken up." Chad assured me.

Axel came down, Ashlynn under his arm. He whispered something to her before letting her go.

"Thanks, man." Axel nodded to me.

"Dolan." Luke called from the living room before I walked out of the door.

"We'd never let anything happen to her." He said and I nodded in thanks.

I helped Ashlynn into the passenger seat of my car. As I pulled out of the driveway, she still hadn't said a word.

I placed my hand on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze, a way of saying everything was okay.

I looked over as she pushed her glasses up her nose, scrunching it up as usual. Her hair was down for once. The sleeves of her sweater rolled up.

"I love you." I said, under my breath.

She turned to me but, I just continued to look at the road, terrified of what her response might be.

"I love you, too." She whispered.

I took her hand in mine, bring it to my mouth, kissing her knuckles. I pulled into my empty driveway, letting her go inside first.

"Ashlynn?" I asked, feeling nervous for the first time since I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Yeah, E?" She asked, turning around.

"Can I show you exactly how much I love you?" I asked, taking both of her hands in mine.

She looked confused at first but, then, the lightbulb went off in her head and she nodded shyly.

I took her upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind us, incase Grayson decided to come home early.

I laid her down on my bed, climbing on top of her, kissing her as passionately as humanly possible.

"I can stop whenever you want, just let me know. I want you to be as comfortable as possible." I said and she nodded.

I slid her glasses off, sitting them on the bedside table. I pulled my shirt off, her eyes trailing up and down my torso.

"Is it okay if I take this off?" I asked, my fingers at the hem of her sweatshirt.

She nodded and I slowly and gently pulled it off of her, exposing her black lace bra.

I kissed her again as I reached behind her, unclipped the bra, dropping it on the floor beside us.

I pulled back, taking in the beautiful sight before me.

"You are incredible." I said lowly, as I admired her bare beauty.

"I love you." She said, her hands sliding from my biceps to my wrists.

"I love you, Ash." I smiled, kissing her again.

As time progressed, the only article of clothing between us was her lace panties.

"You're okay with this?" I asked, not wanting to take it further if she didn't want to.

"I would never want this with anyone else." She said, nodding as I kissed her forehead.

I slid her glasses back on her, knowing that she was having trouble seeing. I then, gently slid her panties off, leaving nothing between us. I reached into my bedside drawer for a condom, rolling it on.

She nodded again before I could even speak. I slowly slid myself into her. I felt her grip tightly onto my biceps. I put my lips on hers, trying to distract her from the pain.

I gave her time to adjust, then I began to slowly thrust, finding a good pace. The quiet moans she let out were the perfect contrast to my loud groans.

My left hand held her right tightly. I kept myself propped up with my right arm. Her left, placed on my back.

The way she felt is indescribable. Nobody could ever make me feel this good.

The speed of her breathing picked up, her back arching, as she bit her lip.

"E-Ethan." She let out, letting me know she was close.

"Look at me, babe." I said. She held eye contact with me, making it feel as if we were the only two people on earth.

"It's okay, let it out. I've got you." I assured her, keeping the same pace.

I felt her cum around me and within seconds I came right after her.

I took the condom off, laying next to her. I ran my fingers through her hair as we just stared at each other.

"I love you." I said, for the millionth time.

•••
this is so late im so sorry im terrible

hope you guys liked it as much as i do tho!!

-s.k.