Chapter 15 - Goodbye Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Yo whats wrong?" I heard Ryan Goods voice. I looked over to see him walking over to me.

"J-Justin and I b-broke up" I told him and he just sighed. "A-and I'm leaving" I added. His eyes widened a bit.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" He said back to me. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder as I continued to cry. "Take a deep breath. I know it's hard, but you're strong." He tried to help me.

"I feel like I can't b-breathe" I told him as I tried to control my breathing. I wiped my tears and he kept his hand on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"The airport. I'm going back to Canada for a while" I told him. "I can't be around him. He promises he will change, but he has had plenty of chances to" I explained.

"He needs you, Jam" he said and I shook my head. I went to talk, but I heard the front door slam shut. I turned around to see Scooter walked down the walkway to us and Justin behind him. Scooter noticed Justin was behind him and tried to stop him.

"Nah bro" Justin said to Scooter moving his arm away from him and walking past him. Scooter stood there in defeat. "Stay" Justin said to me as he walked closer.

"Justin-" he cut me off.

"Please. Jamie, stay. I'm begging at this point. Don't leave" He begged as he stood in front of me. "Baby I'll change. I will work so hard for you" he pleaded.

"How do I know you will actually change? You aren't happy. It's why you act out right? That's why you take pills now with your friends and lie about it, right? And the second we aren't together you are already hooking up with other girls. So how I do know that whatever you tell me is the truth?" I raised my voice a little again.

"I-I-" he looked defeated. "I didn't think I'd actually ever lose you for real" he told me.

"And you took advantage of that" I said back quietly.

"Just because I'm not happy with life right now, doesn't mean I'm not happy with you. I'm always happy with you. You're my everything. But life, right now, is a lot of pressure. I'm starting to fucking go crazy! You know this!" He started to raise his voice a little too. "I'm losing hope in everything! I am getting more and more hate every day. Everyone wants to see me fall. I've been through so much lately. So am I happy with life, no! Everyone wants to see me fucking break. The pressure is too much for me. And I'm not going to lose you in the process of it all" he ranted to me.

"I'm sorry it all happened. You know I am. I was by your side through it all. But at the end of the day, you would take it out on me. After you would drink or take whatever drug you were taking and say you were just tired or drunk. I was always there. Even when you made me feel like shit. I was there" I snapped. I watched more tears fall from his eyes just like mine.

"So what now I'm a bad boyfriend?" He asked with attitude now.

"No!" I said back throwing my hand up and rolling my eyes. "This is just toxic. Do you not see that?" I asked confused. He scoffed.

"I said I'll change" He said back. "Please babe"

"You've said that before" I quietly said, but loud enough for him to hear me. "We're done. Have fun with all those girls you chase after the second I always leave. Goodbye, Justin" I said then turned back around to go to the car. I opened the car door then looked over my shoulder back at Justin. I watched as tears stream down his face then he shook his head and turned around storming back to the house. I let out the sob I was holding in.

"Hey hey just sit" Ryan said helping me into the car.

"You sure you want to go?" I heard Kenny ask me. I looked at him standing next to Ryan. I nodded.