Apple picking (Dirty, whoops)* in 'imagine' form*

Imagine Kendall picking a few apples in an orchard. He really wants to make you an apple pie for your anniversary.

You're looking out the window, admiring his strong arms pulling the apples off the branches.

The sun's shining bright and it's getting warmer by the minute.

Sweat is falling from his forehead.

He sighs, takes off his shirt and wipes off the sweat.

His naked upper body is seducing you to do bad things to him tonight.

 He looks at you and grins, he's onto it.

You bite your lip as you try to get a hold on yourself.

He grabs the basket filled with apples and heads your way back in to the house.

You blush as he puts the basket on the kitchen table and leans in for a kiss.

His soft lips touching yours.

His tongue is gliding against your lower lip and he moans a little.

You giggle a little as he kisses you neck.

You run your hand through his hair, he lifts you up and places you on the counter.

He places his hands on your hips, squeezing them a little.

You aggressively take off your shirt and his hands are discovering your body like he's seeing it for the first time.

His hand goes down your pants and you moan.

"You wanna take this upstairs?' he roughly whispers in your ear with a deep voice.

You lick your lips and nod.

He carries you upstairs, bridal style, while giving you sweet little kisses on your shoulder.

As soon as Kendall lays you on the bed, he gets on top of you and removes every piece of clothing you were still wearing.

He kisses every curve of your body; starting at your thighs, working his way up to your breasts, your shoulders, your chin and eventually your lips.

You moan again as he gently slides his hand over your body.

Kendall quickly get up to take off his pants and underwear.

You let your gaze glides over his sweaty body and you sigh.

"Take me now." you whisper as you pull him closer.

He grins as you put your legs around his hips and he thrusts into you.

Following the rhythm of his body, running one hand through his hair and the other scratching his back.

He begins to move a little faster and he buries his face into the pillow.

Moving synchronously, he comes with a hard groan and whispers "I love you.."