Clean up.

"Why the lump did you drag me here?"!  I say to my best friend as we enter the beach.

There's a huge party to celebrate the beginning of summer vacation.

"Cause you need to loosen up, [Y/N]!" she states as we get our wristbands at the entrance.

I sigh and look around.

"It's so crowded, I wanna go home." I pout.

My friend buys me a beer, smiles and says: "He's not worth it, he's an ass and you know that! Have fun here, okay?"

I smile a little.

I used to have a major crush on some bad boy from school.

He liked me too, or so I thought.

Made out with me once, wanted to do more but I didn't let him.

So he traded me in for someone else.

I shrug and take a sip of my beer, "I'll try."

My friend and I start dancing with a few guys and I immediately feel a lot better.

I don't need a guy to have a good time.

Not knowing what 's going on, I feel some liquid running through my back.

I actually don't care much about it, but turn around to see who did it anyways.

"I am so, so sorry!" a blonde haired guy says to me with blushing cheeks.

"Nah it's fine, they're old clothes anyways."I ensure him as I smile.

"It's gonna get sticky though, you need to put water over it." he states as he checks your back and grabs a water bottle.

I grab his hand to stop him, "Don't waste your good water on that. We're at a freaking beach!"

He rolls his eyes, "Duh, why didn't I think of that?"

Reaching out his hand, he introduces himself to me, "I'm Kendall by the way."

"[Y/N]" I say as I shake his hand.

He doesn't let go of my hand, grins, lifts me and carries me to the sea.

"Nooo what are you doing?!" I yell at him while he walks in the water.

"Cleaning you up!" he chuckles as he throws me in the deeper part of the sea.

Cleaning you ends up in a water fight and a long walk down the beach.

"I'm sorry I did that, but at least you're clean now!" Kendall tries.

"Haha, very funny mister." I reply with a smile, "But yeah I am and I don't smell like beer anymore!"

Kendall clears his throat, "Do you maybe uhm wanna hang out some time?"

He gently grabs my hand and gives it a little squeeze.

"I'd love to." I reply with a smile.