The day was pretty sunny and hot... unlike me. I ran over to the stand not wanting to be late. I put out all the shirts and checked if everything was ready.

As Sleeping had ended Pierce was going on next. When Sleeping is done Rex always comes by and sticks around seeing that he has nothing else to do.

As the line to the stand got shorter I noticed a person that I never wanted to see again. "Uh, R-Rex?" I whispered. "Could you um please take care of this I um," I didn't know how to say that.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" he stood up from a chair. "It's uh my um ex... Jess, I don't really want to um-" I was cut off.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I heard her annoying ass high pitched voice. I slowly turned around to face her.

"What do you want?" I sighed. 

"Why are you here?" She asked looking quite happy. "Are you going to buy a shirt or what?" I rested my hand on the table holding myself up.

"Yes, but-" Rex cut her off. 

"Look bitch. This isn't an interview, you buy a shirt, get your cheating ass out of here. Nobody wants to see your blond basic plastic ass face (no offence to blond-haired people)," Rex rolled his eyes.

Jess opened her mouth to say something, but then shut it and walked away. I turned around and hugged the boy. "Thank you thank you thank you so, so, so much," he hugged back.

"Let's go backstage. You're on break anyways," I nodded and closed the stand. Rex texted Ken and agreed to a place where we could meet up.

After me, Rex and Ken talked we went back to watch the guys play. I froze when I saw Vic standing at the barrier singing and looking at... Jess. Of course, this would happen. How did she even get in the front?

He got real close and smiled at her. "Ugh, I can't watch this." I threw my hand in the air and turned around. "Aww is someone jealous?" Ken teased.

"He knows that's my ex," I sighed and sat down on an old speaker. "Well, you and Vic aren't together..." He sat next to me and Rex. 

"I know, but I...ah never mind," I ran my hand through my (Y/H/L) hair.

We continued watching the show until one moment they stopped playing. "Right so I uh really want to say something" Vic spoke with a smile on his face, but a shaky voice.

"There's this girl, who I uh I would like to welcome on stage" he looked at me. I pointed at my self-questioning if it was me and he nodded. Panic hit me like a truck. I started shaking. 

"Hey calm down just breathe and go everything will be fine," Ken patted my back. "You go, girl," Rex smiled and pushed me on the stage.

I looked back at him with a glare. They both just gave me a thumbs up. I hate stages or being in the centre of attention. And now seeing how many people they were playing infront of was really scary.

"Right so," Vic wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "This is (Y/N), a lot of you have probably seen her. She runs the merch stand. But that's beside the point." I look at Tony who is smiling like an idiot.

"She... she's been really special to me these past few days. Like really, really special. And we've been really good friends, but I uh want something more than that" the crowd cheers.

"Vic, what are you doing?" I whispered. He let go of me and got on one of his knees. "Nonono," I tried to stop him. The crowd was going crazy.

"(Y/N)... will you... will you be my girlfriend, and go to a concert with me?" He pulled out two tickets to the concert. I cover my mouth with my hands and blushed. I could barely hear anything he was saying because of the screams.

Mike was drum rolling like crazy. I bit my lip and nodded. Vic jumped up and hugged me. The crowd was chanting our ship name. It was...it sure was something. In the corner of my eye, I saw something flying towards him. (Shshshsh ik it's cliché)

As I had quick reflexes, I caught the thing in my hands before it hit his face. When I saw what it was, I was quite confused but looked around the crowd to see who threw the bottle. The fans seem to be 'booing' and the security was talking to Jess who I was guessing the one who did this.

I opened the bottle and carefully jumped off the stage. "I got this" I pushed past the big guys and walked over to the barricade. The girls around her were screaming and saying to get out.

I smirked and poured the water over her head. "You looked thirsty after kissing all of those girls," I handed her the empty bottle and got back on stage.

Vic had raised his eyebrow and the crowd whole crowd started clapping. "After all that what she's done to me that's the least I could do" I sighed trying to speak so Vic could hear me.

He nodded and smiled mouthing a 'thank you' he kissed my cheek and turned to face the crowd. I looked down and saw Jess looking broken. So fucking broken. I smirked at her and then turned my attention back to Vic.

"Thank you, everybody, thank you for the support it means a lot to me!" Vic smiled.