Your first kiss-
You had sat a meal in a secluded part of the gardens for you and Oberyn. It was your favorite part. It had almost no people, the most beautiful flowers, and a view of the beach and the port. You both were sitting there laughing and talking while eating your food but you noticed Oberyn nervously looking back and forth between your lips and your eyes. You knew what that meant. You knew he wanted to kiss you but were to nervous to. "If you wanted to kiss me you could just do so," you say giggling. He smiled and lent over the table to kiss you. You let the prince brush his lips with yours then you stood up. "I never said it was going to be easy," you tease as you ran. "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT," he yelled playfully running after you. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN," you hollered back laughing like a small child. You ran until you took a wrong turn and ended up at a dead end. You gave up not seeing a way out. After a short few moments the familiar tan man with dark features walked through the gardens. He walked to you. The Martell's eyes were a darker shade then usual. Oberyn arms found your waist. "Now time for my prize," he whispered lustfully. The dornish prince slammed his lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back with much passion. You both shared a long passionate lustful loving kiss.

Who says I love you first plus how it happened-
You
Your father was not a kind and loving father by any means but for his three oldest children he was not mean or hurtful until you told him about your affections for the Dornish prince. You caused him to go back on his word to the Bolton's. He had officially agreed to marry you to Ramsey Bolton because Roose was the one to stab the king in the north. He was so angry he had slapped you across your face and called you a disgrace to the Lannister name and a whore. After he realized what he did he tried to apologize but you had already taken off towards the only person you could think of. He was already on his way to find your father and ask for your hand when he saw you coming towards him. He saw the tears and the red hand print on your face. He opened his arms and soothed you no matter how much anger he felt. He brought you into his chambers.and sat you on his bed. "Tell me what happened," Oberyn demanded softly. "My father told me I was to marry Ramsey Bolton I told him about us about me loving you he slapped me my own father called me a whore and said I was a disgrace to the Lannister name," you sobbed. "Its okay I am here my sun I love you I will not let him hurt you I will protect you I will handle it," he soothes smiling at the fact you just told him you loved him for the first time.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend-
You and Oberyn were cuddled close bodies intertwined together under the warmth of your furs late at night. "I have never loved someone so much," Oberyn whispered. "I love you," you whispered in response. "Be mine," he asked? "Of course my sweet, " you smile. You turn to him and kissed him. You snuggled into his side and drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Your first fight-
"HOW COULD YOU," you spat. "I did not know it was wrong," he said softly. "HOW WAS ANY OF THAT NOT WRONG," you asked? "When I was with Ellaria that was ok so I did not think there was a problem with it" Oberyn explained. "HOW COULD THERE NOT BE A PROBLEM JUST BECAUSE IT ANT OTHER WOMAN YOU ARE BEDDING BUT MEN DOES NOT MEAN IT IS NOT CHEATING, " you yell. "I am sorry I did not think of it that way," The younger Martell says looking down. "Promise me it won't happen again, " you say. "I promise I swear by the gods," The dornish man said. The slightly older man pulled you into him you into him and smashed his lips in yours. "I love you," the dornish prince says. "I love you too," you say.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
You kept it a secret for a while because he was with Ellaria and you were the king's aunt/ the queen regents little sister so all eyes were on you. Your father was also planning a marriage for you.

You break up pt.1-
"Is it true," you whispered while looking down. "Is what true my sun," he asked? "Are you only with me to get back at the Lannisters, " you asked as tears poured out of your eyes. "No of course not where did you hear that," Oberyn asked as he sat by you. He grabbed your hands which caused your bloodshot eyes to stare into his eyes. "Ellaria told me," you say. He signed before confessing,  "The first time I met you was at the feast you were gorgeous so it attracted me when I found out you were Tywin Lannisters youngest daughter I will admit I befriended you it was to get information about the Lannister but that plan was thrown to the side because I feel in love with you." you jerked away. "Get out," you say hurt laces in your words. He started babbling but you just yelled,"I SAID GET OUT." The tan dark-featured man got up. "Oberyn," you call out. The dornish man turned to you. "don't talk to me or even look at me again," you demanded. He nodded his head before walking out the door tears falling from his eyes.

How you react pt. 2-
You were hurt. Your Lannister pride bruised. You loved Oberyn you truly loved him. You loved him more than you loved yourself so learning he originally was just going to use you to bring down your family hurt you far worst then any pain you could imagine. You missed him even though you didn't want to. You were like a ghost walker. You didn't talk to anyone. You broke your fast and stayed in your room. You were no longer the bubbly upbeat woman you used to be and everyone knew why. Everyone knew what to blame more like who to blame. They didn't know what happened between you two but they knew something did.

You get back together pt. 3-
(Oberyn survives the fight with The mountain but barely in the this book)
You of course were at your nephews wedding when he died. You knew it couldn't have been your younger brother. You went to his trial and now were at his trial by combat. You sat next to your sister staring towards the arena in horror. You were actually happy until you see Oberyn not finishing the mountain. It happened so quick the mountain reversed Oberyn attack and was about to kill him. You screamed for him to stop. You all but jumped over to help him. Your father see how distraught you were so demanded him to stop. Your sister did care for you so she did to. Gregor stopped in the nick of time and fell over. You ran to Oberyn's incontinence body. You fell to the ground pulling him onto your lap and cradling him. You felt for his pulse. He had a pulse so you knew he was alive. "Come on my sweet if you pull through I will forget everything bad about the past I will love you unconditionally like I should have from day one I will marry you if you wish if you wish I will return to Dorne to you I love you please return to me please wake up my sweet," you vow/plead. Tears poured out of your eyes. You felt his hand squeeze yours before cupping your face with it. You opened your eyes and stared down at him. "Marrying and taking you back to Dorne sounds like a dream come true my sun," Oberyn croaks out. "I guess were hefting married and I am moving to Dorne then," you say softly. "I love you I truly do I am sorry," The dornish man said crossing your cheek. "I love you too," you confessed back. You pressed your lips on his firmly.  You pulled away and stood up allowing the master to check on him. You thanked your family for calling of Gregor and hurried to the Masters chambers to be there for Oberyn.

Who he is jealous of-
No one
He trusts you. He knows you thought it was wrong to have another lover. He knew you would have felt like you betrayed him. He knew you wouldn't betray him He also is not a jealous person.

Who you are jealous of-
Ellaria Sand
Ellaria was the lover he brought to kings landing. She was the mother of four of his daughters. She was okay with Oberyn being with other people. You thought she was prettier than you. You thought Oberyn would leave you and go back to her. You were jealous of Ellaria Sand.