Prolouge

"Gigi,please stop fiddling with your wand,you may set off you magic," Rowena whispered to Magic as they walked up to Platform 93/4.

Magic shoves her wands back into her jeans pocket and smiles sheepishly at Rowena,"Sorry Missy,"

The two had desired that though Rowena was her guardian,she didn't want to call her mom,and she thought Ms.Ravenclaw was too formal,and she DEFINITELY wasn't calling her Rowena.So they compromised on Missy.

Rowena smiled warmly,"It's alright child,and straighten yourself up now,no slouching around me."

Magic straightened herself up and turned to Rowena with a nervous look,"What was that odd thing you said we had to do?Um...oh yes,run through a wall?"

Rowena chuckled,"Yes dear,hold my hand?" She asked.

Magic looked around to make sure no one was watching before quickly grabbing Rowena's hand.

They ran through the wall together,Magic cringing to her fullest extent,certain they were to crash.

When she didn't feel anything,she opened her eyes and let out a gasp.There was beautiful black and red train that read Hogwarts Express,and loads and loads of children at almost every age.

"Wow," Magic said before looking up at Rowena with a smile,"I think I'm going to like it here."(Annie:YES!YES!I THINK IM GONNA LIKE IT HEEEERREE I THINK IM HONNA LIKE IT HEEEYYYRRREE)

Rowena smiled back,"I hope so,The four of us worked hard on the school you know,it wasn't easy,I can tell you that."

Magic snorted,"I didn't expect it to be,I think I'll be fine from here Mu-Missy,bye see you Christmas hols!"

Before Rowena could even think of disagreeing Magic hopped onto the train in an excited manner.

She pulled her trunk along behind her and peeked in every compartment to see many of them full.She grumbled angrily to herself,maybe she should've woken up earlier...then she wouldn't have been in a situation like this.

Finally she peeked into a compartment with two girls.One had red locks just like her,but more lucious,and the other a brown -blonde type shade.

One had red locks just like her,but more lucious,and the other a brown -blonde type shade

The red haired girl looked awfully familiar,but she shook it off,knowing she was friends with no one in the village,and it was probably a girl from there

"H-hello," she said softly entering the compartment,"Can I ,um,you know,sit here with y'all?"

The blonde smiled at her,"Sure thing!Im Jening by the way,I know,odd name,and this,my best friend,is Katrina,Katrina Gryfindor.

Magic turned to Katrina with a grin,"Your Godric's daughter aren't you?Im Helga Hufflepuff's daughter!We should be best friends!"

At the mention of Helga,Katrina's eyes noticeably darkened,"Helga Hufflepuff's daughter you say?Then I want nothing to do with you."

She stomped out of the compartment looking very mad indeed.Jening turned to Magic with a glare,"Good going puffy!Kat only gets mad for good reasons,I'm SO not sitting with you if she dosent want to."

And with that Jening left the compartment leaving a very believed Magic.Was she really that bad at making friends?At this rate,she was bound to do everything by herself .

She wrapped herself into a tiny ball,using her wand less Magic,turned herself into a gum wrapper and lye on the seat crying.

A/N~Okay first things first😂😂😂Can anyone imagine a gum wrapper crying ,Jesus I need help 😂😂😂I'm dying of laughter right now.Anyway,that's that so yaaaaa.

~Radio Rebel