Crossing the Limit

A/N: Aaaaaye. Another fanfiction? This is what happens when you get writer's block on other works.

Now, forgive me if the characters seem a little OOC (Out Of Character). I tried my best to stay with it like I do with my other fanfics. I truly enjoy writing, so if you see a flaw, please do point it out so that I can fix it.

Yes. This is the same author who wrote "The Wrath of The Earthling Saiyan" and it's sequels.

I will point this out now. I won't type in all caps for Papyrus (forgive me) for 2 reasons:

1. It will throw me off. (I know some of you would prefer to read his all-caps text... forgive me. Don't worry. I will keep Sans non-capitalized text. Wow. This goes against my usual grammar... XD)

2. All caps in my stories are only used when something has a huge voice, or when someone is angry as CRAP. Or they are yelling very loudly.

Okay. Unlike my other works, allow me to not hold you any longer.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Undertale! Toby Fox has done a wonderful job of creating it himself! Incredible!

- Crossing the Limit -

"No! I'm talking about the sauce! What happened to all the sauce?!" A frustrated voice was heard from a house in Snowdin. It catches the attention of a couple nearby monsters, but they walk past, staring at the house before looking ahead again.

"heh. sorry. i guess we never sauce this coming." A deeper voice responds behind a chuckle.

"SANS!"

Sans tugs on his jacket as he heads down the stairs. He sits on the couch with a slight sigh. "since we are out of sauce, how about grilby's?"

Papyrus seems disappointed with the mentioned place. "You know I prefer not to, Sans. I'll just go to the store and by some more sauce. I need it for my special spaghetti tonight!"

"can't we just eat out?"

"And waste our precious gold? I think not! I said what we are having, Sans! Stop trying to change everything!"

Sans shrugs. "okay. just don't get so upsetti."

Papyrus groans, like he had just failed a test for the 2nd time. "I sometimes wonder how I even deal with you."

There is a knock on the door.

Papyrus answers it quickly. Standing at the other side is a knight. He seems happy that the visitor came by sooner than expected. "Undyne! You found time in your busy schedule?"

The knight grabs their helmet and slides it off, revealing her sweating head. She seems out of breath, trying to say something between them. Papyrus is trying to understand them. He moves his head closer to her.

"... T-too... hot... need... uh... need...." Undyne is unable to bear it anymore. And drops to her knees and falls over, startling the skeleton.

"Sans! Sans!' Papyrus captures his brother's attention. "I need a cup of water!" He stays by Undyne's side, waiting while keeping an eye on her. Sans is quick to head for the kitchen.

One of the rare moments he isn't lazy.

Sans reaches his side with the requested item. He watches Papyrus pour the liquid on her face. "didn't you just got through cleaning the floors?"