6

A/N :

Hi my lovelies. Im sorry i havent been updating. As you can see I got caught up in a depressive episode. So many things happened in such short time and I apologize. I started to do things unconsciously to myself. I keep having attacks every morning and I dont get enough sleep anymore. I would have days where I starve myself or binge eat then force myself to puke it back out. My family refuses to accept that I have depression and am bipolar and have mental issues and my friends dont know anything. Im doing better now and will try my best to start updating again. Thanks for your patience.

"You dont know?" Say Gray.

"The room was open so I moved in. My phones broken. Even if it wasnt I wouldnt want to call you anyways " I mumble.

"Still as same as ever you fire breathing freak"

"Shut up popsicle"

"Well" Gray look at the door. "I had great memories in here. Wouldnt Say its great to be back-"

I punch him in the face and he growl "What the hell was that for?!"

"I just felt like it." I open the door and walk inside "See you around" i say before closing the door on him.

"Who was that?" Ask Juvia in bed.

"A delivery guy. Wrong apartment" I lie to her and get in bed.

She close her eyes and smile.

"I always like night time" she mumble tired "Because then you'll be home and we can sleep together. Goodnight Gray sama" and her voice begin to fade away as she fall asleep.

Juvia POV

As time pass by I got better and better thanks to Natsu.

"Im fine now!" I tell him as we walk into the pool.

"You just got fine!" He say.

"You agreed to this so we are staying!"

Natsu grab my hand "Alright but you cant let go of this hand!"

I laugh "Dont worry so much. Enjoy your time here"

I pull him to the deep end. He begin to smile and laugh. Thank goodness.

"Natsu! Im going to buy drinks" I tell him and walk away.

"Juvia!" I heard a shout and look at where the voice is coming from. Its Gray. 

I havent seen him in forever now.

"Thanks goodness its you. I havent seen you in forever now!"

I smile "Nice seeing you again"

"Can we talk for a minute? Are you busy right now?"

"I have time" and we start to walk around.

"I wanted to visit you but you moved out-"

"I didn't move out?"

"Thats weird. I went to your apartment and ah! Guess who came back! You know that fire breathing jerk I told you about? Hes back! And he told me hes living at your apartment"

"Fire breathing jerk?"

"Theres only one person who I can not and will never let him beat me in anything!"

"Oh that? The fire breathing jerk got it for me for my birthday"

"I got to get stronger academically in order to beat his ass!"

"Oh his name? Its..."

Natsu POV

I see Juvia walking towards me angrily.

"Juvia! Whats up?"

She hands me two drinks. "Im going for a dip. Alone!"

She jumps into the water and swims away.

"Jeez Natsu what did you do?" Happy mumble.

I hand him a drink and watch juvia. "I dont know?" I say thinking about what couldve made her mad.

Nothing.

I jump into the pool and follow Juvia but she kept swimming away from me.

At the end of the day we walk back home and she hasnt spoken one word to me.

The next day and shes not here. I start to panic and look around the house. "Whats with the fuss" yawn Happy.

"Juvias gone" I mumble putting on my scarf.

"Oh" say happy "She probably went to the store"

"Stay here. Im going to go look for her"

Juvia POV

"And?" Say Gajeel.

I just sigh.

"Why are you so mad about it. Its not like you love him" say Levy "Right?"

"Of course not. The only one Im in love with is Gray..sama." I say.

"Dont lie to yourself" say Levy.

"Im not" I tell them.

"How about some drinks?" Levy smile and bring in drinks.

Natsu POV

I walk back to the apartment. Its late so maybe she went back home. I walk in and a few minutes later the door opening showing an unknown man carrying Juvia.

"Juvia! Who are you?!" I shout and take Juvia from him.

He glare at me and I glare back "I hate you" he say before leaving.

What was that about. I look at Juvia and shes drunk.

She look at me and start to cry.

"Woah! What is it?" I exclaim. "Is it Gray again?!"

She cry "Who are you?"

"Im natsu!" I tell her.

"Natsu?" She begin to cry even more "What do you want from me!"

"What?"

"Who are you exactly! How many more secrets are you going to keep from me!"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I met gray sama and guess what he said! He told me he came over but you sent him home and lied to him about me!"

"That's because-"

"He also told me that you and him are best buddies!" She cry even more "Natsu who exactly are you!"

"Juvia calm down"

"Why are you here! What do you want from me?!"

I just stare at her as she cry. I put my hand on my chest. Why did I stay here and not leave. 

"Then why did you call me back at the hospital and not let me leave?"

She stops crying and knocks out.