Chapter 20

" Daddy " I moaned

" You like that?" Teo asked, continuing to rub my clit. I bit my lip and nodded.

When he said that we needed to talk, he didn't actually mean talk. More like showing me who I belong to.

" Does Ayo have this kind of effect on you?" he asked, rubbing faster.

" Mmm fuck! N-no daddy!" I moaned louder. It's true, he doesn't. Teo makes me feel a certain type of way, a way no other man can make me feel. No matter how hard they tried.

Teo smirks "That's right, I'm your daddy. And no one else. Got that?"

I nodded, enjoying the feeling

" You mine mama"

" B-but... " I started, tryna talk through all this pleasure "B-but what about Vanessa--oh fuck "

" Her? Fuck her. I broke up wit her "

" And--"

" Shh" he replied, sticking a finger inside of me " I gotchu"

~~
" I'm pregnant " I said in Teo arms

" You what?" he asked sleepily

" Pregnant " I replied, swallowing.

" That's good "

I giggled and snuggled closer to him "I know "

It's been a year or so since the day Teo and I "talked ". Everything after that got straightened out. Ayo and I are on good terms. Him and his girl got everything straightened out, ans they're actually getting married in a few days.

After the drama, Teo and I got closer again. We fucked a few weeks or so ago, and I took a pregnancy test which turned out positive. Good thing Teo wanted kids and I did  too.

" What gender do you want it to be?"

" Ion know, I don't care " he replied, his lips brushing against my neck. I shivered.

" I love you " I said, a wide smile on my face.

" I love you too babyjai "

It was quiet for a few minutes.

" You know " he started "I new you and I  would end up together since the first day I looked at you. I knew that you the one for me "

I blushed and closed my eyes.

" Now, enough sappy, shit. " he started to kiss my neck, causing me to moan "Time for daddy to eat "

THE END

Hey y'all! How did you like this book?
I know this isn't a big ending for the book, but I didn't really know what to do.
So, what did y'all think about the book? Did you love it? Hate it?
Comment down below!
Also, do you guys want a sequel to this book? If you do, comment and tell me!  If a lot do, there might be one 😏

I wanna thank all the people who followed this story from day one and supported me!
Tell me what my next book should be!
Do y'all want a second book? A new Mateo book? An Ayo book? A Weeknd book (which may be coming soon ), what? Comment and tell me!

Again, thanks to everyone who read this! It may not have been this detailed, but this book has honestly been the first book I've ever completed on wattpad! No joke. The More I write, the better I get!

{Didn't edit}

Vote|Comment