Chapter 9

I was woken up by the sound of a camera. I groaned and wiped my eyes.  I opened my eyes to see Ayo standing in front of me, his backpack on his back, and his phone in his hand. I looked beside of me to see Teo asleep in the position we were in last night.

" Awwwww, look at you two! What did y'all do? Netflix n chill? " Ayo asked, taking another picture and smirking.  I blushed.

" N-no! "

" Y-yeah! " Ayo mocked, taking another picture. I glared at him and stood up.

" Whatever "

Ayo laughed " But for real doe, go get dressed. We leavin in an hour " 

" Aight "  I replied, going upstairs. While I was walking, I could hear Ayo yelling at Mateo.

" Aye, yo Mateo! Get yo nappy headass, bitchass up boy! "

I giggled and went to my room, getting ready for the day. While I was in my room, putting a shirt on, I could hear Teo soon reply.

" Hey, I ain't got no bitches ass! "

- Time Skip -

" Aaaaaaannnnnd.... This " I said, handing Ayo my third bag so he can put it in the trunk. He gave me a

face, but put my bag up

face, but put my bag up. I laughed and climbed in the back seat. Teo was already sitting there, on his phone. Their manager was in the passengers seat, and Ayo just now got in the drivers seat.
~
We've been on the road for 3 hours now. We were going to get on our private jet, but they didn't have it ready in time. Instead of waiting, their manager said it would he best if we just drove. So that's what we did. I'm tired and hungry, but more tired than hungry. Yawning for the 5th time tonight, I looked over at Teo. He was just sitting there, on his phone. He hasn't got off his phone since we left. Hm. I would really like to be held right now. Or cuddled with. It's just something I want when I'm tired. Unbuckling, I moved to the middle seat. I laid against his side, since his arm was stretched out on the back of the seats. He looked down at me, and I could tell that he was smiling. I felt his warm lips on my forehead before drifting off into sleep.
~
" Jaidaaa "

" Jaidddddaaaaaaa "

" JAIDA!" A loud voice yelled, waking me up.
I opened my eyes to see Ayo in my face.

He smiled "We're here "

😑. Sitting up, I stretched and looked around. Mateo and their manager wasn't here. I wonder where they went.

" Get up and get your shit, Mateo and Manny ( their manager ) is already inside the hotel. "

I nodded and got outta the car. Going to the trunk and getting my bags, I walked into the hotel, Ayo following me.

Once we got inside, Ayo gave me my hotel key. Luckily, we were on the first floor.

" 123....
124....
125 " I said to myself, getting my key out. Unlocking the door, I opened it and looked inside, then put my bags down . It wasn't that big, so this must not be the other hotel we're supposed to stay in. It just had two beds, a table, an air conditioner under the window, a TV, a small fridge, and a bathroom. Not to mention a small closet.

I yawned and looked at the clock.

" 1:05" I said to myself, "Might as well get some sleep "

Changing into my night clothes, I laid down in the bed that was close to the window. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

But little did know....

That someone was watching me...

| TO BE CONTINUED |

Vote|Comment