Chapter 18

Jaida's Point of View

"Teo " I moaned.

It was dark in my room, and was around 2am. I couldn't really see who was between my legs, but it had to be Teo cause he's the only one I've been fucking. Well, was fucking.

So it had to be Teo, right? Wrong.

" I'm not Teo " Ayo said in a deep, seductive voice.

" Oh.. " I replied, trying to look down at him but I still couldn't see anything. 

" Yeah " he replied, sucking on my clit. I moaned. His tongue felt so good right now. I didn't want him to stop. I haven't been able to feel this feeling for a while now. 2 weeks to be exact.
And 2 weeks might not seem that much, but when you're a horny teenager like me, it is.

It's been 2 weeks since Teo butt dialed me. Ever since then, I haven't said a word to him.

Actually, I've been getting closer to Ayo. I know y'all might think I'm a hoe, but I'm not. Ayo has just been there to comfort me these 2 weeks, and I've done the same for him. Ayo and his girl have been having some complications right now, so they're not seeing eachother at the moment.

And I guess Ayo needed the feeling of sex just like me.

Although I don't understand why he's doing this right now.

~~

Ayo's Point of View

I'm finally doing it. I'm finally giving Jaida head. I've been wanting to do that since the first day I met her. There's just something about her, I can't get her out of my head. And now that Teo is out of the way, I can finally have her. All to myself.

The way she moans my name -- I'm getting hornier just thinking about it.
She drives me crazy. In a good way too 

" Fuck. Ayo" she moaned

" You taste so fucking good baby" I replied against her area. " You taste like Vanilla. I love Vanilla "

She moaned louder.

Without hesitation, I started to fuck her with my tongue. That must of drove her crazy because she couldn't keep still.

" I-Im.... I-Im gonna cum!" she said between moans.

" Do it. Do it for daddy " I said, going faster.

And with that, she came all over my face

Just thought y'all should get an update twice today, due to my late updates.

Update soon 👍

Unedited

Vote|Comment