Chapter 11

" Jaidaaa" he sung, walking over to me.

I looked at him. He was holding something behind his back. He better not be doing what I think he's gonna do.

" What's behind your back, Mateo? " I asked calmly.

" Oh... Nun" he replied with a smirk.

I glared at him " Suuuuure... "
Keeping a close eye on him, I saw him move his hands behind his back. Before I knew it, I was soaking wet.

Teo was over there, dead. He was laughing so fucking hard on the floor, but I was mad as hell.

Time for me to get payback. Standing up, I grabbed the bucket that was on the floor and walked to the bathroom. Filling the bucket up with water, I walked to him.

" Oh Tatorrrr " I sung.

Teo had this dead ass face on.

" Don't you dare "

I gave him a big ass smile, before throwing the cold water all over him.

He had a face that could kill someone, and that's when I knew I had to run.

~
" So, tell me again why y'all dead ass wet?" Ayo asked, laughing hard ash.

I have him a face like

Ayo just laughed and got in the car

Ayo just laughed and got in the car. We just got done packing everything, and now we're just waiting on their manager and Teo to check us out.

Getting in the car too, Ayo and I waited.

When their manager finally came, Mateo came out with a drumstick ice cream.

Those are my favorite and he knows that 😑

~
" Please, please, " Ayo sung. The song was Big B's by Chance The Rapper ft. Young Thug, " Treat me like you know who I am! Please, please. Bitch I know who I am! "

I giggled, listening.

Teo was freezing cold after he ate the ice cream, and to make matters worse, Ayo purposely turned the AC all the way up.

As much as I would hate to say it, I feel sorry for Teo. I mean, he's legit shaking in his seat, right beside me.

Grabbing a cover, I scooted closer to him and covered both of us up. He wrapped his arm around me, and my cheeks turned pink a little. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Before I could go to sleep, Ayo had to run his big ass mouth.

" Awwwe, look at you two! " He said, turned around in his seat, taking pictures, " Dis goin on Instagram, and I'm taggin both y'all niggas!"

Turning back around in his seat, he got on his phone, probably on Instagram.

A few seconds later, I felt my phone vibrate.

Yup, he was on Instagram.

Hey guys! Sorry that I time skipped in this alot. I'm lazy asf 😂. Before this happens, I wanna inform y'all that school is about to start back up again 😒😭. With that being said, there will prolly be less (than it already is lmao ) updates. Imma try my best to keep them close doe  😄👌

By the way, I'm bored asf. Any y'all wanna talk or anything? If so, hit me up. PM me or sum.

Vote|Comment