Chapter 7

" That'll be $10 " Said the worker. I handed him my money and walked in. Ayo and Teo where already inside waiting for me.

" There she is " Ayo told Teo, pointing at me. I walked over to them.

" Hey " Teo said, looking at me.

" Hey " I replied.

" You kids ready?" Ayo asked.

I nodded and walked ahead of them. I could hear Ayo & Teo have small chitchat before following me. I found 3 seats that where empty and I sat in the one in the middle, putting my bag down beside my chair. Ayo sat on the chair to the left of me, and Teo sat in the chair on the right.

" Alright. I gotta go pee" Ayo said, standing up and walking to the bathroom "

I giggled. " We were right by the bathrooms a minute ago and he didn't pee?"

Teo shrugged. "Guess not "

I looked at the pool in front of us. It was a wave pool. Behind us was the lazy River and the water sides, not to mention the bathrooms and snacks. To the left of us were the body slides, and to the right of us where the kid pools.

" Let's go to the wave pool!" I suggested.

Teo looked at me. " Really? I thought you didn't like the wave pool? "

" I'll be fine. Plus, you're with me "

Teo smiled and stood up " Alright then "

I stood up as well and made my way to the wave pool, Teo following behind me.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the wave pool. He was walking too slow.

" You gotta walk faster silly " I giggled, pulling him. He chuckled and purposely put his feet on the ground, making sure I couldn't drag him anymore. I turned around and playfully glared at him. He started laughing.

" What? What's so funny?"

" Your face " He laughed more. I laughed too

" Well thanks "

He patted my cheek. " No problem, BabyJai "

I felt my cheeks get hot.

Am I  blushing?

I quickly ignored my blush and walked into the wave pool,spinning in the water ( or trying to anyway). Teo came up behind me and watched.

" Whatchu tryna do, act like a princess or sum?" Ayo asked, swimming to us.

I giggled. " Nah, but where did you come from "

" My mama "

Dead ass.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

" I'll be back, I gotta go pee " I walked out of the wave pool and went to the bathroom.

I was soon done, and already made my way back to the wave pool. When I got back, I noticed that Teo was talking to some girl, and Ayo was just swimming. I quickly walked over to Teo to see who it was.

" And who is this?" The girl asked, looking at me. Teo looked my way.

" Oh, her? She Jaida, my best friend "

The bitch rolled her eyes. Hell nah.

I put a fake smile on my face. " And who are you?"

" I'm Teo's ex, Tonya "

Teo looked kind of nervous.

" Well, I better get going. See you later Tator,don't forget to text me " She winked and walked away. 

" Teo, who the fuck was that bitch? Did you see the way she was looking at me? She done hatin on my ass! "

Teo chuckled. " Why are you so worked up?"

" I'm not, I just -- "

" Are you jealous?"

"....."

He smirked.

" You are!"

" No I'm not!"

" Okay,so you wouldn't mind if I called her ass r--"

" NO!"

He was right. I am jealous.

Vote|Comment