Stupid tartaros, stupid organizations... stupid me.

I walked out to the garden I waited for mom to come out of the house so she could take me to a party a friend of mine was having. She came out with a smile on her face, "Let's go," she smiled.

I arrived to the party and mom told me to be home before 8:00 when it would begin to get dark. The party was 10 minutes away from home if I walked, I would have to leave at around 7:30 to make it home before 8.

The party was so fun, everyone dancing and drinking soda, I looked at the clock, 7:30. "I can stay a couple more minutes," I thought.

I left the party at 8:30, it was almost completely dark. As I made my way home I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back to see if there was anyone there, I saw a man with a mask before a white cloth was over my mouth and nose. I woke up somewhere else. I was alone.

If I listened to my mom I would have had a normal life, I was only 13.

I did find it strange that they taught me how to hack and clean up a dead body, but I didn't have much of a say in it. I worked with what they gave me I guess.

Things really weren't easy for me, I went from dresses and heels and to blood and guns.

Princess to a killer, that sounds like a tittle for a good story. All my life sounds like it's out of a story or movie, and honestly it sucks.

I sit in the corner, my face between my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs. My nails dig into my skin as tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I look up at the camera in the corner of the room near the entrance, that wasn't there when I first got here... it didn't see me writing. I look down to the ground and smile. I'm fine. I hear a knock on the door and Wendy walks in with a tray of cookies and tea. She sees me and puts the tray on my desk, she rushes to my side and hugs me.

"Lucy," I look at her with sad eyes. I haven't heard that name in years, last time someone called me that was when I wrote a letter to the Zodiac. "Is that your real name?" She asks.

"In a way, yes," I respond. She smiles and gets up to hand me some cookies.

"You don't have to do all this, I'm only here to solve a case," I say.

"Yeah I know. But you're nice and I like you. I know you weren't doing what you did because you wanted. It's like you told Levy, you aren't the bad guy here," She smiles and hands me my tea.

"You're very kind Wendy, thank you for trusting me," I say.

"I should thank you for trusting me," she smiles and hugs me. I hug her back and stand up. I ask her to pick out my outfit considering my taste in clothing is strange.

She picks out some jeans and a light pink t-shirt, some black combat boots and a gray sweater. She smiles and I pick her up. I put her on my back and carry her to the lounge where everyone else is.

"Can Stella take me to the park?" She asks as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

Natsu and Gray stare at her with wide eyes. Natsu smiles and nods, he says he'll go with us to make sure I don't run away or kill Wendy.

"She can't kill me, she likes me," Wendy responds. Natsu chuckles and takes us outside to the car.

We return to the abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, I was able to see outside this time and I had no idea where we were. This place is literally in the middle of nowhere. Wendy made us get frozen yogurt after going to the park. Despite being a top agent in a secret organization, she's still a regular and normal teenager. I wish I had been able to live like that when I was a teenager.