Chapter 1

{Hi guys!! Drina here... it's been a while.. i decided to take some time to get my life together.. and I decided to edit this whole thing so I can finally finish it. So yeah... sorry for the long wait... here you go guys!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the hall, all eyes on me. I can feel them staring. I'm finally leaving, I'm getting out of this hell... I don't know how long I will be out of here, I know for a fact that this is not a permanent thing. I will end up back here, but I will take any taste of freedom I can get. Wether it be a day or couple hours.. I'll take it.

"Why do I need to go with you?" My voice confident, but inside, I'm shaking in fear. It didn't dawn on me until now.. but after all they've done to me here... what if it's the same where they take me. All I was told was that someone was here to get me out. No details were given. 

"We need your... skills, for a certain investigation." His voice low and threatening, his spiky salmon colored hair becomes visible in the light, he has a face, he no longer looks like a shadow now that he's stepped closer to me. I stare at him up and down. There's an earring on his left ear. A small ruby. On his right middle finger a golden ring with a dragon on it. This has to be a joke.

"If it gets me out of here quicker I'm in." I say, confident this time. Natsu Dragneel, member of Fairy Tail. Just when I thought things couldn't get any crazier..

He frowns and motions a guard towards me, the restraints come off and the guard walks away.

"We will discuss this later Ms. Stella Kardia," He answers as he takes her hand dragging her outside. Goodbye Prison, you will certainly not be missed. Don't get me wrong prison wasn't so bad. Everyone in here knows the name Stella Kardia, they respect me. The guards though.. that's a different story. My least favorite experience is my "therapy." I'd get strapped down to a table and am forced to lay there naked while I got cold water poured on me, then I would have to lay there until I was completely dry.

We get in the car and he starts the engine. I sit in the back while he's up front. "Tinted windows.. nice. So why does Fairy Tail need me?" I ask. He tensed up a bit, not too. much to be noticeable but still enough for me to be able to tell.

"Fairy Tail? What's that?" He responds while trying to act clueless.

"Don't play dumb Mr. Salamander, or should I say, Natsu Dragneel. Unless you prefer the name E.N.D. just let me know so. I know what to call you." I respond in a teasing voice. Let's see how long it takes for him to snap. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says. 

"You're one of Fairy Tail's best agents if I'm correct, you should be proud, I heard their S-class can be difficult, I heard getting in is difficult too." 

"How the hell do you know anything about Fairy Tail? it's a secret organization," his voice dark and threatening. He snapped. 

"You need me for a reason, i'm guessing you need me to tell you what I know," my voice calm and teasing.

"Frost Gray Fullbuster, Titania Erza Scarlet, Script Levy McGarden... should I continue?" I ask. Natsu stares at her with wide curious eyes, "What about them?" He asks.

"You all work together, it's been... six years now?"

He glares at me. "How? There is no way you could have known all that. How did you even figure that out?" He asks. I smirks and stare at him.

"I know a lot of people. I have a lot of information. You need me for something and I have a feeling I know where you can find whoever or whatever it is that you need." His eyes darken as I say that.