Chapter 10: I'm sorry. You shouldn't be leaving.

~~***Chapter 10***~~

HARRYS POV :)

As I walk into the alleyway noones there. Hmmm.. Thought I heard someone..

I walk quietly and lay low behind a trash can waiting for someone to come. I had come early. It was 11:45. I put the crowbar down beside me and listen to the noises around me.

Then I hear footsteps.

'Shutup you slut!' some man whispers.

'Im sorry.' a girl whispers back.. Wait Ramina?!

'Come with me and hide behind that trash can while I wait here for your little stupid boufriend!' He says very roughly.

Who's he calling stupid!? And wait.. He pointed towards the trash can I was behind.

Oh holy Shit.

'Ok.' she whispers coming towards me. Once she sees me her eyes get wide. She covers it and sits beside me hiding me from the man.

'You better not make any noises bitch or your going to pay for every single one.' he laughs evilly at the end.

Who does this bastard think hes talking to?!

I feel her tremble beside me.

I make hand movements to her saying that while his back is to me I'm going to hit his head with the crowbar.

She nods in return.

She looks in his direction. (One Direction) couldn't help it!

And then nods.

I arubtly stand up and slam the crow bar at his head.

It hits his skull with a loud bang and he falls down but he's not the only one in the alleyway besides me and ramina anymore.

Tina.

She was standing there with a gun in her hand. It wasn't pointed at me.

It was pointed at Ramina.

She laughed evilly and pulled the trigger.

No! I thought and threw her out of the way letting the bullet hit me.

I fell to the floor with a thud and a very bad throbbing pain was in my chest.

'NOOOO HARRY!' Ramina yelled getting up from the floor and rushing to me.

The last thing I saw was Tina standing there looking at me before turning around and running away.

I will get that bitch if it's the last thing I do.

Yeah thats right Tina. You ever come back and I will make sure you wish you never did.

You better run bitch. Keep going and never turn back.

Sorry i know it was short! Hope you liked it! Another cliff hanger I know! Hahah but you gotta love EM! Next chapter will be up tomorrow!

~The Carrot Queen❤