Chapter 2: What's wrong Elvira?

~~***Chapter 2***~~

ELVIRA'S POV :)

When I woke up my head was banging so hard and I was feeling cold.

Shivering I got out of bed to get some medicine.

'Great a stupid fever! Just what I need!' I mumble to myself, looking through the cabinets for some meds.

Then the doorbell rings. Wondering who that is I take a comb from the table and open the door.

'Beware I have a weapon!' I warn.

But then you see it's just Liam and relax.

'A comb El?! Seriously?!' he starts cracking up.

'Shutup! What are you doing here anyways?' I grumble getting annoyed.

'Well hello to you to Elvira! And I'm here to take care of you!' he wipes away a tear, coming inside.

'Thanks Liam! Comeonn I'm tired and have a headache that could kill!' i sigh closing the door behind him.

'Go to bed El. I'll bring you some medicine and water, with some chicken soup!' He says already getting ready on the soup.

'Ok Liam! Thanks.' I say trudging up the stairs to my room.

I lay down in my bed waiting for Liam to come up with all the stuff. While waiting I turn on the tv and look at my phone to see that I have 1message.

From: Emily :)

Hey Elvira!! Hope you feel better soon! Im coming over with the girls after school to take care of you! :)

I answer with a quick thanks and see you later and put my phone on the table.

Once Liam walks through the door, he comes and gives me some medicine first and then my chicken soup.

When I'm done he puts on a movie and cuddles with me on the bed. My eyelids getting droopy I think 'Wow what did I ever do to deserve Liam' before drifting off to sleep.

ESTHERS POV :)

Holding Louis' hand I walk up the hallway to my locker putting my stuff away and getting my money for lunch.

'Hey babe, I'm going to go get my money from my locker be right back!' Louis says pecking me on the lips and heading off to his locker.

I take my money and head out to the cafeteria to get myself some lunch.

'Hey Esther!' Ramina says.

'Hey Ramina! I'm going to get some lunch and then I'll see you guys here!' I reply walking over to the line.

'Okay! Better hurry up!' Ramina answers, now turning to Harry and Sana to talk.

Thinking about what I'm getting my lunch I bump into some one.

'Oh I am sooo sorry!' I start to apologize but once I see who it is I stop.

Nicki.

'You better be you slut! Trying to hurt me?! Bitch!' she screeches.

'Oh SHUTUP! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU!' I scream in her fake face.

'HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!'she shrieks.

But thats when she takes it too far.

She slaps me.

That bitch slaps me.

By now everyone is around us yelling fight.

SANAS POV :)

We stop talking and listen to what's happening around us.

Everyone is yelling fight.

'Guys whos fighting?' I ask getting curious. Everyone is here but Esther.

'Lets go see who it is!' Emily says getting up from her seat.

We all walk around the people to catch a glimpse of who it is.

'GUYS!! IT'S ESTHER AND NICKI!' Louis yells.

What? Why would that bitch fight with Esther?

I go through the crowd and reach the 2girls.

Nicki has a scratch on her cheek but Esther has a red handmade on hers.

And now Esther's pulling Nickis hair.

'Comeon Esther. It's ok!' I pull her off the Barbie and help her calm down.

'No Sana! She slapped me! I just bumped into her and she slapped me!' she says, her whole face red with anger.

This can not get any worse.

LIAM'S POV :)

I was lying on Eliveras bed with her asleep.

Looking at her face, I notice just how beautiful she is.

Her hair falls lightly over her face. Her eyelashes are so long even though her eyes are closed. Her small nose just so cute. And lastly her plump, rosy pink lips.

I touch her cheek slightly and notice she's completely burning up.

I take off the blanket and take her sweater off before putting the blanket back on her.

'Liam..' She mumbles sleepily.

'Yes love' I whisper.

But only get a soft snore in reply, she was sleep-talking. How cute!

I listen more to what she says.

'Ohhh Liam, I love you so much..' she whispers,' Just kiss me Liam'

Well and that's exactly what I do.

I put my lips onto hers. She wakes up and at first is surprised but then starts to kiss me back.

It gets kinda heated so I pull away.

'Whyd you do that Liam?' she pouts.

'You need to rest El!' I say laying her down.

'Okay' she sighs and snuggles into my chest.

After she starts to breathe a little calmly I know she's asleep. I close my own eyes and start to drift but theres only one thing on my mind.

Why did I let Nicki kiss me?!

Hope you liked it! Feedback please! :)

~The Carrot Queen ❤