Torn~A Harry Styles Fanfic ❤

~~***CHAPTER 1***~~

HARRY'S POV :)

I hit the snooze button on my alarm and get up to get ready for school.

I have an amazing life! You see we have this group at school and everyone worships us!

Well the guys are Me, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and of course my boo bear! We all have girlfriends.

They are the beautiful Ramina who is my girlfriend, Esther who is Lou's girlfriend, Lindsay who is Nialls girlfriend, Elvira who is Liam's girlfriend, Emily who is Zayns girlfriend, and we have Sana who doesn't have a boyfriend but has been my bestfriend since we can remember!

Me and Sana have known eachother the longest out of all our friends and are very close.

Well back to the present.

I get up brush my hair and leave to go pick up Sana and Ramina.

RAMINAS POV :)

I finish eating my breakfast right before Sana arrives.

'Hey Ramina!' Sana yells from the front door.

'Hey Sana! Wait outside for Harry to come he'll be here any second!' I yell back while taking my plate to the sink.

'Ok!! You better hurry though! Do you have any carrots? I didnt have any breakfast!' She screams from outside.

I roll my eyes at her weirdness, take a bag of carrots and hurry up to look at myself one last time before taking my bag and leaving through the door.

EMILYS POV :)

Me and Zayn are holding hands walking to school when we see something that we never imagined.

'Zayn!' I whisper,'Do you see that?!'

'Yes!! What do we do?!' He whisper-shouts.

I'm guessing, your wondering what we saw. Well we just saw Liam kissing one of those blonde bimbos, Nicki, from school.

'Zayn, let's not tell anyone, talk to Liam about it later and then see what he says' I reason, Liam wouldn't do this to Elvira for no reason, He loves her!

'Ok, let's just keep walking!' he responds.

Boy, This is going to be a long day.

HARRYS POV :)

'Hurry up guys! We are going to be late!' I yell at them.

'OKAY! KEEP YOUR PANTS ON HARRY!' Sana screams back.

'Just shutup and get in the car you weirdo!' I laugh.

'Coming my Prince Curly Head!' she replies getting in the car.

I chuckle at her choice of weird words, right when Ramina comes into the car.

'Lets just go you weirdos! We're going to be late' She laughs.

'Did you bring me some carrots Ramina?!' Sana exclaims from the back seat.

'Yes here you go!' Ramina chucks the carrots at Sana.

'Why carrots Sana?' I laugh, she's just like Louis.

'What! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH CARROTS CURLY?!' she screams in my ear.

I just laugh and roll my eyes.

LINDSAY'S POV :)

'Come on Nialler! You had enough breakfast!' I laugh at the little Irish boy stuffing his face with waffles.

'Coming!' he answers.

Once we reach school we see that Sana, Ramina, Harry, Louis, and Esther are already there.

'Hey guys!' Niall waves at them happily.

'HEY NIALL!' Sana yells.

Sometimes I wonder if that chick is crazier than Louis.

Once we sit down we see that Emily and Zayn have arrived.

'Hey guys you know where Liam and Elvira are?' Ramina asks.

'Well Elvira's sick and I think Liam's taking care of her.

'Awwww.. That's so sweet.' I cooe

But when I say that Zayn rolls his eyes and looks disgusted. What's his problem?

The bell rings and we get ready for a day of torture.