Namjoon

As I stare down into Jin's frightened eyes as I pin him to the floor I can't help but feel two things; lust and jealousy. He cares so much about his stupid boyfriend that he can't even give me his usual angry comebacks. I had been expecting him to scream and kick and fight with the temper I'm so used to but because I threatened his perfect boyfriend he can't even speak back.
      I want to beat the fuck out of anyone wanting to touch my baby. He's mine. Mine! Mine! I caress his face only to feel hurt when he flinches. How did we get here? We used to be best friends...someone we could talk about anything to and know will always be there for one another and now I'm here forcing him by my side..
     I suck in a deep breath and climb off him, not releasing him, however. I drag him by the hand to our bedroom. I toss him effortlessly onto the bed and pull out a pair of handcuffs. I quickly attach his wrist and the other side snaps into place on the headboard. His eyes widen in shock as he understands what I've done. He's trapped.
      Of course I can't risk him leaving me while I sleep. I know him far too well. I smirk at him as I slowly caress his thigh before jerking his pants down his smooth legs. He jerks and cries out in denial as I swiftly unbutton his shirt, leaving him in only his cute baby blue boxers. God, I've missed this view. He'd look even better naked but I won't go there tonight.
     After I'm satisfied with his nearly naked appearance, I climb in bed beside him and turn off the light. I feel his eyes on me and know he thought I would take advantage of him. Honestly, I'd much rather he be willing and want me to. I love him too much to go that far...unless he keeps denying his love for me...
     I want to give him time to cool down and adjust to this new arrangement. If he thinks I'm going to let him go he's got another thing coming. Not making the same mistake twice. I twist onto my side and run my fingers through his soft hair.
      "I won't forgive you for this.." he whispers in the dark. I nod. I already know this. I know I'm being insane but I can't lose him. Not again.
      "I know. You don't have to forgive me, baby. Just stay by my side." I reply lightly.
       "As soon as this contracts up-I'm gone. Don't contact me every again." He growls angrily.
        "We'll see." I simply state and roll over, closing my eyes as tiredness settles in around me. I can feel him shifting and trying to jerk himself free to no avail as I try to fall asleep. "Stop wearing yourself out! You have a shoot in the morning and I don't want to see bags under your eyes. Your image is important for the company, remember?" I sigh.
      He scoffs. "Screw your stupid company!" He yells and begins jerking his arm harder.
      I turn and slide my hand inside his boxers, making him freeze immediately. "If you aren't tired baby I'm sure I can think of a few ways to wear you out." I tease and lightly stroke his growing erection. He gasps and shifts his hips away from me.
     "D-don't touch me! S-stop it!" He moans softly as I squeeze the head slightly before releasing him and removing my hand. Staring into his eyes in the dark, I lick my fingers clean of his precum-moaning at the taste. I need him so bad...fuck!
      "D-don't do that..." he swallows hard as he watches me, riveted. I smirk as he calms himself and stays still so I won't touch him again.
      "Then stop tempting me."
      "I'm not doing anything!"
      "Yes you are-you're you. Every little thing you do tempts me." I tease.
      "T-that's not my fault! When did you get so freaking crazy?" He scoffs.
      "Hm..." I ponder his question. "The moment I kissed you, I suppose." I sigh. "Your scent and taste drove me insane." I poke his side, making him jerk and pout.
       "...I wish we could go back.." he whispers after some time of silence. Swallowing hard, I'm afraid to ask the question in my head.
       "Back to our relationship or friendship?"
        "Like we were in high school. No stress or strain. It was good then." He sighs.
        I have the urge to hold his hand but resist it. I study his face in the moonlight from the window and wish I never hurt him, ever. I really want him to stop hating me and kiss me but I truly don't blame his anger. If the situation were reversed...I think I'd feel the same.
     "High school was ok...but it would have been better if I had gotten my head out of my ass and made you mine then. We would already be married and have kids by now." I imagine it and smile.
       He snorts. "Maybe."
       "I know you hate me but I truly love you, Jin. I really hope you don't end up resenting me forever but I just...can't let you go, baby." My voice is full of the emotion I've held back.
       He stays silent for so long I think he's fallen asleep.
       "I love you, too, but I really hope we can just part ways as friends...I'm s-sorry, Joonie, but I just can't go through the pain of loving you again. You broke my heart and trust..." he chokes out and I wipe a tear that slides down his cheek, ignoring the pain his words cause me.
       "I know. I'm sorry I lost your trust, Jinnie." I whisper solemnly.
       "Me too." He turns over and I stay awake and watch him sleep, admiring his beauty-not wanting to lose a second of our time together. I'm sorry baby...