Hoseok

It's nearly 3 am and I'm still sitting at the bar, downing my fifth shot. As I watch, Taehyung grinds on random strangers on the floor ignoring me completely. I'm too far gone to feel the pain in my chest as I feel a hand slide on my thigh.
Peaking over drowsily, I see a cute guy smiling at me. I smile back and let him continue his groping.

      "Hey sexy, you look lonely

"Hey sexy, you look lonely.." he smirks and slides his finger down my arm. I choke on my drink slightly and look at him, debating. Taehyung is busy and honestly doesn't give a flying fuck what I'm doing. I deserve some fun, too. After all, I know Tae is just going to accidentally forget me later and leave to fuck the guy he's grinding on. Hell-he might even include the blonde bimbo beside him.
I clear my throat and smile smoothly. "Maybe. Want to give me company?" I ask.
"I do. I'm Seungri...and you?" He asks, whispering in my ear. I shudder and bite my lip. It's been a while since I've felt this-this excitement to do something with someone other than my stupid neglectful boyfriend. If I can even really call him that. I guess he's not really.
Thinking about it logically...we're no more than fuck buddies that live together. I'm not happy and I think I deserve to be. This guy can probably make all my problems go away-at least for tonight. After that...I don't know...maybe I'll break it off with Tae altogether. He doesn't love me anyway.
I scoot closer to Seungri and grip his thigh teasingly. "I'm Hoseok." I tease his pants while he just smirks at me.
"Want to get out of here and grab some...fresh air?" He asks. I glance to the dance floor but Tae is already gone. Maybe it's for the best. We're over anyway.

 We're over anyway

     "Lets go." I say, standing and grabbing his hand. I let him lead me out the doors to his car-an expensive shiny black Ferrari. I whistle and slide inside, loving the leather interior on my sweat soaked back.
"My place or yours?" He asks, pulling out of the lot. I swallow hard before saying 'his'. He nods silently and drives about twenty minutes out of town to a huge-I wouldn't say mansion per say but definitely a very large-estate. The driveway takes five minutes just to get to the secluded home and I'm reminded of my own home.
Even though I moved in with Namjoon and Jin for companionship I still kept my own mini mansion. I never told Tae about it, though, and never took him there. I wanted it to stay just my sanctuary and it's looking like a good idea I did. I'll probably move back in once I break it off official with him. I just need some space.
     Seungri gets out of the car and walks over to open my door. I step out and walk along side him to his impressive home. He types in a code and the doors open to reveal an open concept living room, kitchen, office, and dining room. He leads me past everything, though, to the large staircase.
     We climb the stairs and he opens the first door on the right to what I'm assuming is his bedroom. I step inside to see red walls, plush cream carpet, a huge king sized bed dominating the center space with red and black silk sheets. This man certainly has taste and I can't wait to try out the bed.
     Seungri slips behind me and runs his hands under my shirt, pulling it off me slowly. I turn around and immediately lock my lips to his. He tastes like cherries and rum. I open my mouth for his tongue as he pushes me back to his bed and I fall on my back.
     He's gentle as he removes my shoes, socks, and pants-something Tae doesn't understand. Breathing deeply, I help him undress as well until we're both in our underwear. He crushes our lips together, tongue thrusting into my willing mouth as his fingers tease my nipples.
     Gasping, I lay back and stare at the ceiling as he sucks hickeys on my neck. Moaning, I pull his hair with one hand and slide my other inside his underwear, teasing his hard length.
     "Such a fucking tease, baby. So beautiful..." he groans.
     I smirk up at him. "It's not teasing if I'm willing to let you go all the way." I remind him and he chuckles.
    "You're a bottom, right?" He asks as he runs his fingers through my hair.
      I shrug. "I'm verse. I can go either way."
     His eyes light up. "Thank god, I've been craving this ass since I first saw it." He sighs and gropes said appendage. "Honestly, I never thought I'd have a chance with you. I thought you already had a boyfriend when you walked in with that guy..." he muses as he nuzzles my neck.
     "He is my boyfriend-well, about to be ex boyfriend." I sigh.
      He frowns. "You are taken? I don't want you to cheat for me."
     "I'm not-yes, we've been together for awhile but he left with someone else, too."
     "I'm sorry baby. Let me make you feel better." He smiles and waits until I nod before slipping my underwear down my legs. I'm surprised to feel butterflies in my stomach as he eyes me up and down. I'm not shy-but his staring makes me want to cover myself.
     I go to do just that but he grabs my wrists and pins them over my head. I moan as he grinds his dick against mine. "Don't hide from me baby, you're gorgeous." He takes a deep breath before kissing me deeply. Just as his hands trail down my side getting closer to his destination-my ass-my phone goes off.
     I close my eyes in irritation.
     "Ignore it baby.." he says as he kneads my plump cheeks expertly. I'm about to nod I agreement when it rings again. Groaning, I get up and reach for it. Of course it's Taehyung. Fucking cock-blocker. If it were me disturbing him he'd be pissed!
    I give Seungri an apologetic smile before answering the phone.
     "He-"
     "Where the fuck are you! I've searched this whole fucking club for you, Hoseok!" He growls angrily. I pull the phone from my ear for a moment before answering.
     "I left."
     "I'm sorry? I could have sworn you said you left...I'm hearing things right?" He laughs but it's not a humorous one. I can hear voices and laughter in the background.
     "Yeah, you seemed busy and I got tired of just sitting and watching so I left. Have fun." I hang up before he can reply and see Seungri give me a concerned look.
     "That the guy?" He asks.
     I nod. "Unfortunately."
     "Will it be ok that you're with me?"
     "Doesn't really matter. I'm breaking up with him officially tomorrow. I'm sure he won't even care or notice if I'm not around anymore." I say and force the twinge in my chest away. I shouldn't be hurt, he doesn't deserve my hurt over him.
     "I'm sorry. You know-I really like you." He says casually and I blush. "When you're officially single...do you maybe...want to go on an actual date with me?" He asks, looking away from me.
     I smile widely and bite my lip. I haven't felt this way since Taehyung and I first got together. It's feels so good to experience it again with someone who might actually treat me better.
    "Maybe...if you're lucky." I tease and he glares at me with a pout.
      "Do you want to continue where we left off or..." he asks, eyeing my naked body. I frown and realize...I don't want to start out a relationship like this. This was basically how Taehyung and I started-a one night stand turned into a week of hot passionate nights then that turned into dates and then eventually a relationship-abate a fucked up one.
     I really like Seungri and I don't want it to end like the one I'm in now. I cover myself and sigh. "I really like you, too, maybe we should wait. I want to start this out right..." I try to explain and he smiles softly. He hands me my underwear and I slip them on.
     "I understand and you're probably right. I don't want just one night with you. I know I just met you but I feel...something. I'm glad I met you, Hoseok." He whispers and gives me a gentle peck on the mouth. "Let me take you home and I'll call you tomorrow, alright? I want to take you out on a real date." He admits and I nod.
     "Ok."
     We get dressed slowly-both watching each other, wanting. We hold off, though, and he drives me home and even gives me a kiss before letting me out of the car. I watch him drive away excited for his call tomorrow and head inside. The house is dark so I figure everyone's asleep.
     I quietly creep into my bedroom and sigh as I close the door. I jump when the light flicks on-not expecting anyone to be here. Taehyung sits on the bed looking pissed as he sips from a bottle and glare at me.
     "Who was that?" His voice is unexpectedly calm and low. Swallowing hard, I clear my throat.
     "Just a guy." I shrug and figure this as good a time as any to end things. I hate that he's drunk, though. I just want a clean break. "Listen, Tae-"
     Smack! I get cut off by Taehyung slapping me across the face. I hold my cheek and eye him in shock. He stalks to me, standing an inch from my face and grabs my hair.
     "Just some guy..." he mocks. "What part of 'you are mine' did you not understand? You think it's ok to leave with some random guy when you have a boyfriend?!" He keeps his voice low so as not to wake the whole house but I can feel his body shaking from rage.
     What a fucking hypocrite! I push him away and rub my head. "I'm done with this shit, Taehyung. It's over. Let's break up." I say and force my voice not to break from fear as his face goes blank.
     "Lets...break...up?" He tries out the words as if he doesn't understand. "Tsk, tsk...its cute you think it's that easy." He smirks down at me.
     "I d-"
     "Find someone else, did you?" He chuckles darkly. "Honestly-do you think this new guy will shower you with love, baby? That he'll tell you how beautiful and special you are..." he cackles. "You stupid fucking cunt. That guy-Seungri- is a good friend of mine. I asked him to take you away so I can have some peace and fun. You're such a fucking downer and no fun at all anymore."
    "What?" I feel like my world is crashing around me. He was so sweet to me...he was just pretending? Tears well up in my eyes but I don't let them fall.
      He watches my face fall with amusement. "Yup, you looked so fucking pathetic sitting all alone so I sent you some company- I didn't expect you to go home and fuck him, though, you fucking little whore. I knew you were a little slut." He laughs. "You judge me but one moment of freedom and you choose to cheat. How are you better than me? At least I don't do it behind your back. I'm honest about who and what I am while you sit back on your white high horse judging everyone while you hide your true self. Despicable, really." He snorts, shaking his head.
     I choke on a sob.
    "You really think you're that great? You think a relationship with him would be any better? Face it- you are only meant to be used. Only good for a fuck or two-why do you think I need so many others-you're so boring! I only agreed to be your boyfriend out of pity! You were just so broken about Jimin not choosing you over Yoongi. Why would he? You're nothing! I felt bad for you baby, that's all this is. Pity fuck turned pity relationship." He scoffs.
     "Stop..." I plead but he doesn't. He continues to taunt me with horrible words of worthlessness and how it's a shame a person like me was even born...I cry silently before shoving passes him and locking myself in the bathroom.
     He knocks but I just slide my body down to the floor and rest my head on my knees. I sob uncontrollably as he laughs from the other side.
      "Stop being a pathetic little bitch, Hoseokie. Why don't you make yourself useful and come please me. All you're good for anyway." I hear him lay on the bed and sigh. "You can't leave me- I mean, who else would want you? If anyone leaves it'll be me but I'm not done with you yet. Since I've wasted all this time on you the least you can do is make it worth my while."

     I fall asleep in the bathroom. When I wake up all is silent and I know he's left for work. I replay his words in my head over and over. I pull out my phone and see two missed calls from Seungri. Stupid...I'm so stupid...I throw the phone across the bathroom and slowly climb to my feet.
     Opening the door, I see an empty room so I stride over to the closet and begin pulling all my clothes off the hangers. I walk to the back of the closet and pull out a duffle bag to throw my shit in. I need out. I need to leave. I ignore the tears streaming down my cheeks as I pack up all my things. Just as I'm about to turn to leave the closet-the door is closed on me and I hear a lock turn.
    I try the handle but it won't turn. "Hey! What the hell!" I tell.
     "Trying to leave? How cute." Taehyung's voice sends chills down my spine. I thought he had left. I beat on the door and scream out but he just laughs. "This your punishment. Take it like a good little boy and enjoy the small accommodations." He cackles and leaves me trapped in the closet.
     "Taehyung! Let me the fuck out!" I kick the door but it doesn't budge.
     "No one can here you. Did you know the closets are sound proof? I found out one night while you were asleep and brought Kookie in the closet for a quick loud fuck. You slept like a baby no one the wiser. Convenient, that." I can practically feel his smirk.
      "Stop this stupid game!"
      "Oh baby this isn't a game. I have to leave on a business trip for two days and I already told everyone you are coming with me so enjoy these two days of peace. I hate to do this but I just can't trust you sweetie. You might decide to spread your legs and bare your sexy ass for someone else and we can't have that. It's mine unless I say otherwise."
     I can hear him dragging a suitcase out the door then the door slam shut and lock. I panic and begin to hyperventilate as I realize the situation I'm in. He's seriously going to leave me trapped in here for two fucking days with no food or water! I cry and hug myself in the darkness. I'm feet away from my friends but no one can here me scream...
     I'm going to die here...

...I'm sorry don't hate me😭
    I've decided this book is going to have way more drama than the last one. It's much more fun this way lol. I lost interest in this book for awhile but I finally got back into it so I hope to have a few more chapters out by the end of this weekend a enjoy my lovelies 😘