Namjoon

"Where have you been?" I ask teasingly as Hoseok finally arrives to the studio. He's twenty minutes late-I don't really care but I just like messing with him. He scoffs and throws himself into his seat. He runs a hand through his hair and I notice a bruise on his arm. "You ok?"
     He frowns and looks confused. I nod towards the bruise and he immediately covers it up.
     "Fell on it during practice." He sighs nonchalantly. I let it go even though I've never known him to be clumsy. We get some work done and decide to grab some lunch. We walk down two blocks to our favorite food place and order. He seems depressed but I don't know if it's my place to ask or not. Maybe he's having problems with Taehyung..
     "Are you sure everything's ok? You've been quiet and withdrawn these last couple weeks.." I broach the subject sensitively.
      He shrugs. "Just been busy and stressed, I guess."
      "Everything ok with you and Tae?" I ask.
      He tenses slightly then relaxes. "Of course. What about you and Jin? Ready to be married?" He laughs, shaking his head. "I still can't believe you and Yoongi are giving up the single life like this...leaving me all alone.." he pouts and smack his arm.
     "I have Jin. I don't need anyone else and Yoongi feels the same about Jimin. We aren't like you and Tae. I guess the wild nights hold no appeal to me anymore.." I shrug, sipping my drink.

      He nods and stares out the window blankly

      He nods and stares out the window blankly. "Is that Jin?" He asks curiously. I look over where he's pointing to see Jin walking with Lee Chaelin. Why are they still together? I never knew they were this close? I stiffen as I watch her lean closer and whisper something in his ear. What the fuck?
     Hoseok and I both watch as she grabs his hand and he lets her pull him into her fancy red Porsche. My appetite is gone as I stare down at my food in disgust. A million thoughts run through my mind. Is he cheating on me? He wouldn't do that...would he? He mentioned her to me but never said anything about being close to her...should I be worried?!
      "I'm sure it's nothing." Hobi tries to calm me but all I see his Jin holding her hand back. Is this some kind of sick joke? We're about to get married! I push my plate away and stare at my hands. "Jin loves you, Joon-ah. He wouldn't hurt you like that." He says reassuringly and I know he's right but at the same time...
     Before Jin and I got together he was very adamant about being straight. Does he still prefer women over me? Was he just fucking with me this whole time? Why would he agree to marry me and be so sweet and submissive to me-most of the time-if he wasn't serious about us? Jin isn't that type of person.
     Resigning myself to have to talk to him later I clear my throat and force myself to smile and eat. Hobi watches me wearily the whole time before we head back to the studio. We finish two songs and he leaves me to work on choreography since Jimin's off today...speaking of-wasn't Jimin asking off today to practice whatever with Jin? Why isn't he with him? Does Jimin know something and is covering for him?
     Anger fills me and it takes everything in me to not call Jimin and demand answers. I take a few calming breaths before finishing up. I love Jin. He loves me. He wouldn't do this to me. At least I don't think he would...
     The next time I look at the clock it's late. I've been staring blankly at the wall for nearly three fucking hours! I gather my things and leave, locking up as I exit. Getting in my car, I drive towards home only to break fast halfway there. I freeze in shock as Jin stands on a sidewalk beside his mother and Lee Chaelin.
     As I watch, she pulls him down and kisses his lips but he doesn't pull away. He doesn't pull away! He kisses her back and smiles. He fucking smiles! I stomp on the gas and drive home, slamming the door on the way. He's been playing me? I stomp down to my basement studio and lock myself inside so I don't do something stupid I'll regret later.
     I love him so fucking much. I would give up everything for him. But he doesn't love me...why did he do this to me?

why did he do this to me?