Zodiac House Fight #2

*Sorry I took so long to add this, I was out for most of today and i'm still tired and sick /:*

××××××

Eldest to Youngest{Randomized}:

Leo - 17
Virgo - 17
Sagittarius - 16
Capricorn - 15
Libra - 15
Taurus - 14
Scorpio - 13
Gemini - 11
Aries - 10
Cancer - 8
Pisces - 8
Aquarius - 7

××××××
*WARNING: If you're a person who hates fighting or etc. feel free to ignore this, this is just a random scenario page I came up with in my head.

Today's Participants:
Aquarius VS. Pisces.

Reason for Fight:
AQUARIUS wants the last cookie in the cookie jar, but PISCES snagged it first! Uh oh...little kid fight.

Audience:
CAPRICORN passes by and sees the two kids nagging each other and decides to enjoy the show.

START: AQUARIUS watches with {his/her} mouth dropped wide open as PISCES munched happily away on the last {type of cookie} in the cookie jar. PISCES then cheerfully put the jar away and prepared to get off the ladder that was used to reach the top cabinet. Giving an annoyed whine, AQUARIUS stormed into the kitchen, face red and fists clenched. "That's not fair, I asked if I could have it first, not you!" {He/She} growled as PISCES descended carefully down the ladder. "No, you asked second because I asked first and that's why I got it first," PISCES sighed, glaring at {his/her} younger sibling. AQUARIUS grabbed PISCES arm and shook it angrily. "I'm going to TELL on you because I ASKED FIRST you MEANIE!"  PISCES flung {his/her} arm away from AQUARIUS and snarled, "Don't touch me you meanie! I'm telling mom you shook my arm!"

"I'm telling mom that you took the last cookie and that your a tattletale!"

"No I'm going to tell FIRST!"

"NUH-UH!"

The two youngest zodiacs start shouting and crying at each other while in the background, CAPRICORN is recording their childish fight on {his/her} device, snickering quietly to {himself/herself}.

*Yeah so that one was pretty short but since Pisces ate the cookie, you can say that Pisces won, I guess. Also, I'm going to find another alternative to writing Zodiac Fight stories so I can write something longer and more interesting because I don't really know where this was going. :)*