The Zodiac House: Short Story #3

Short Story #3
×Credit to victoria_incta for this page

Eldest to Youngest{Randomized}:

Leo - 17
Virgo - 17
Sagittarius - 16
Capricorn - 15
Libra - 15
Taurus - 14
Scorpio - 13
Gemini - 11
Aries - 10
Cancer - 8
Pisces - 8
Aquarius - 7

*The personalities of the zodiacs are different from those of the Loud House. It's a random short story I wrote for fun, thought it would be interesting to do a Zodiac version of the Loud House. WARNING: Your zodiac may not act even close to how you really do. There are 12 because every Zodiac gets to be in this. You get to pick if a sign is female/male. Each of the signs are siblings. The zodiac sign name is UPPERCASE. :)*
××××××××××××××
{B|S} = Brother or Sister
{Him|Her}
{He|She}
××××××××××××××

Welcome To The Zodiac House! -
Keeping It Clean With Virgo!
P.O.V - VIRGO

I sighed as I took another look around our big house. There was no longer a speck of dust in sight. Everything was put away neatly and the floors shined so brightly that I was afraid to even walk on them. I took a deep breath and then smiled, leaning a mop against the wall. It felt so good, seeing the house clean for once. The house was always a huge mess, due to the usual rampaging of my brothers and sisters all over the place. Every once in a while, I'd take over everyone's chores and clean the whole house till its sparkling. After a few moments of standing there examining my masterpiece of a home, I was beginning to feel tired, so I head up to my room to get some rest.