Anger Ressurected

"It occurs, every one is a victim of it. Life is in a state of flux, it goes beyond and raise you up above and can devastates you in a moment. Stand integrated or lay six feet under!!!"

It all had gone intense, from a will of a team to a gruff snob's pride. There lay a celebrity who have had no clue that air will be merciless to her. There is a crew who is oblivious of what is going around... In comes a brief case with every single one associated to it.
So many lives concatinated to one timeline in a single night and new dawn seemed ominously threatning.

'Romero's rage had outbursted... He couldnt believe that his greatest deal had been knocked off by three men.'

"What is all this empire for? You bloody morons had no clue what was going on... Paying you merchanaries for all this?", Romero had his eyes red, seeing the golden brief case getting stolen in front of him.

"They came with perfect information sir, they knew the place and our line of action I informed you as soon as i saw movement", the survelliane guy said.

Chief operations knew he is about to face the music and he tried to knock the bails off
"Sir they can't do anything I will personally put bullets in their head."

Bad timing "Always stay quiet when boss is angry" Romero turned around and stabbed a dagger in his chest.

"Give me an excuse when I am drunk, it was your duty to protect the coordinates"

Romero continued....
"I will, I will, will you ?", it's happening now infront of you with all the acquisitions and you bark 'I will' ",
Hr kept the pressure on his chest until cheif operarions took his last breath. He threw him on the ground i disgust, once done.

"Find those suckers, make the earth small on them in need that case back at any cost... " Romero's orders were nodded upon by his hitman while Romero cleaned blood spatter from his hands..

"Sir I will make sure they suffer before taking any step further...", his hitman replied.

"Find out how he survived the blades, find the camera guys, find everything."
Romero had lost it. It's said anger kills thinking, it had happened to him, he was stabbed where it hurts the most...

"Tell the men to reach extraction point and follow their trail. Get my chopper ready, pronto, I am personnally going after them",Romero removed his jacket, curled his sleeves up and threw the bow in the bin...

It seemed like the party had just begun way to early... His men would be scattering in all directions to get a peice of their foes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He came out in a shivery manner blood still dripping from his arm. Only fifteen minutes to dawn, it was intense cold with even more intense torment on his arm.

The raft layed at the same spot he had left. Throwing the golden case in the raft would take some effort, due the condition he was facing. He mustered up all the courage and threw the case in the raft and grabbed its edge to jump in, keeping in mind Alisa is already laying there.

"Hello beautiful, guess whose back", Chris talked to unconscious Alisa while adjusting.

His job was not done yet, he wasted no time pulled out the medical kit from his backpack and cut the clothing of swim suite from wrist area.

"Oh fuck!", he said in a surprised tone. His arm had completely been sliced by the blades those deep cuts needed treatment, they surely did.
On seeing the situation, Chris had to do something therefore he sprinked anticeptic on the impacted area and yelled in pain... "Oh mother, oh greatest love", relieve me from this pain ... His shouts echoed...

Time was less and he had to get to extraction point before dawn... He wrapped his arm with bandage and gazed at Alisa who layed there calm and pale...
"We are set to go damsal, hang on" Chris set himself up...

'In the silence of the night suddenly a voice broke '

Rotor voice started gaining up he looked up in the sky as he adjusted himself, he could see a chopper in the air.He twisted his neck and headed more deep into the sea..

"In came come the party poppers", he muttered.

He knew for whom that chopper was coming and who could it be in that flying machine... "Romero you are one perfect example of a mad dog chasing cars...",Chris uttered.

Romero's men had already arrived keeping Chris still busy...