She resides beyond the edge

"Working from dawn to dusk, eyeing the sky, devulge into madness, breathing high, observing lows.. We all desire to grab the very best for us but never look around.. Being a salvation can help us achieve the un achieved. Just wait with patience and a big heart to make uncountable ways for you "

It was the last hour, cold had taken its complete toll and he had to fulfil a duty, more of a desire what more can be said a challenge, may b!!!
Chris was standing at the exact location which was extracted earlier that night from Romero, in a swim suit with an oxygen tank and a celebrity abroad...
Distorted voice paved its way in,"switch on the cam of your swim suite so that we can see your priceless adventure", it was Martin, the guy with a golden hand in luck.
"Can you see me?", Chris switced on the cam as he was about to dive into the water..

"Yes, just keep sane in cold water", Italian guy said in an encouraging tone...

"Yes I will", meet me at the extraction location soon, Chris replied...

He looked around at the cold darkness with a cliff type structure infront of him and Alisa ofcourse, an unknown chapter and dived into abyss ...

His device was constantly beeping at the same spot as he went deep into water. There could hardly be any doubt that it was more horror than thrill... Darkness in the underworld!!
He swam deep into the depth, depth with so much to anticipate, depth with uncertanity, depth of courage or depth the of the seabed where he reached.  A moist structure was there in the hub of sea weed... He pushed away the chunks from it time and again to unveil a small trunk which had been buried under the structure.
He looked at the timer, it was showing  20 mins with timer ticking in reverse order...

Trunk could not be taken out of place so he had to open the lid keeping it in place .. It was rusty and had jammed which didnot open at the first try ... Chris pulled out a dagger and placed it in the hindges of trunk to remove the rust.. When done he moved back to the main unhooking mechanism and pushed it open...

"Wow!!" "This is it" ... He finally had his hands on the golden briefcase which had far more perilous stuff inside, than one can anticipate..

The golden briefcase shone into his eyes he deep breathed and put his hands on it without further delay.
Razor sharp blade piereced into his arm from both sides as he tried to pull the golden briefcase...
"Oh crap, where did that come from", moaning Chris tried pulling his hand out but blades had tangled his arm in a gruff manner...
Seemingly, he was stuck in that place with blood gushing out of his arm from both ends . He could see blood mixing with the water and fading away due to diffusion.

'Victories are hard to come by'

Martin and Italian guy could only see the blood spill from his arm, him struggling hard to get free...
"God what the fuck, what to do now?" Martin much more exesperated punched the table..
"Calm down, its not how we tend to find solution,boy" Italian guy pointed towards the laptop's screen "I think there is an electronic mechanism under the case, ask Chris if he could reach there", excellent observation Italian guy had.
"Dude your genius!!", Martin came out of his mysery and clapped in joy,
"Can you hear me Chris," he spoke over microphone..
"Uh yes, I have just gotten into a great mess here", Chris already had a shiver in his voice probably due to pain..
"We can see that, dont panic my brother you cant give up here!!" Martin looked concerned.
"We can reach there to rescue you?" Italian guy inquired.

"Uhh' no keep your ground, we cant change the plan", Chris's reply was sort of authoritative..
"We are in place, will not leave our ground dont worry about it,Chris, there is an electrical mechanism just under the golden case, see if you can reach it. Blades might get free if you are able to defuse it" Martin cleared the picture to Chris.

"Oh, great.. I couldn't figure it from here," but thanks for the tip guys

As soon as Chris finished talking his attention turned to the mechansm.

Chris was at a really bad angle and pain had its toll on him. Any movement was cutting through his skin, anyhow he pulled his knife out again from its sheathe and extended his left hand to reach the circuit. Knife barely reached the circuit he pushed a bit more but this was the maximum he could reach.. Taking  few deep breaths knowing what he was going to do, he pushed his left hand with a sudden thud and shreiked in pain. The blades had further cut his flesh due to extension of his arms...

"Oh hell no!!" Martin and Italian guy were shocked to see his move.
"Damn! More blood is gushing out", Italian guy said in a peevy tone.

Chris mustered up all the courage and cut the wires regardless of pain and blood spill from his arm. He sliced the wires in a specific pattern so that both the blade circuits break, it took seconds to get rid of the wires and the blades were free but the hardest part was yet to come.
"I wish i had simpler things to do in life,"Chris mumbled..
"Laughs", Italian guy and Martin couldnt control their laughter...

He then grabbed one blade, took a deep breath and pulled it out of his flesh..
"Ahhh screw you Romero", he said in an anguished tone..From the other side of his arm pulled out the other blade ...
"Mother fuckin bastard," he again cursed Romero before getting out of that painful trauma.

"Ahh g-guys I am free, I will be meeting you before dawn get into position and pick me up", Chris's pain was visible.

"Roger that!", Martin replied turned the laptop's lid down.

Chris grabbed the briefcase got his consciousness back and started his journey back to shore with bleeding arm and a lot more to do ...