The Drowned Damsel

While Martin and Italian guy were busy taking care of Romero, Chris was stuck in a new drama. It was inevitable, he had to go for the rescure.

Chris reached the site in no time. The plane was torn into pieces with the fuselage floating just meters away from the wings.
"This is crazy", he stated.
"I must rush to the plane!", Chris implied to himself. He removed his back pack and jumped into the sea..

It was a cold night and the water was freezing, He still  had the guts to rush into the water. Weather at the moment  was shivery ,he felt his breath was heavy, while he swam.
Moments after, he reached the torn plane. His hands became shaky, and he could feel numbness in his entire body, his fingers were stiff and climbing into the plane was a challenge under the circumstances. 
As he approached, he saw Ralph's cadaver leaning out of the wind shield and his head bashed open by the propeller .."What an unfortunate way to die. Rest in peace, friend.", Chris uttered in an anguished tone.
He said salutations to the departed and swam to the back of the plane. He climbed inside the plane. The interior had been shattered badly by the impact, water was gushing in and the instrument panel was sparking.
"This is not good", he stated.
Chris hasted and moved forward, he saw Alisa lying on the floor, unconscious, she had suffered injuries to her head and neck. He took out a piece of cloth from his pocket and removed blood from her forehead to see the intensity of wounds, they were really deep. He held her hand and checked the pulse..
"She is alive, Oh my, she is alive!", Chris exclaimed, had to pull her out and this had to be done quickly, they were riding on the edge.
He picked her up from the floor and dragged her out of the debris. This activity needed a swift approach, rushing water and electric current in the instrument panel could electrocute them or the plane could be ablazed  because of the fuel.
Chris on his way out leaned Alisa with himself and slowly swam to the shore. Reaching at the shore, he tried waking Alisa up, but she was knocked out badly . She might have a dislocated shoulder along with other injuries. He jolted her body but she would not wake up. 

He contemplated on her face, it looked familiar, very familiar in fact.
"What a resemblance, she looks merely like Alisa, the super star. We live in a funny world.", Chris was appalled.

His initial attempt to wake her up was unsuccessful, therefore he looked at the watch, it was 11:30pm already, "time is short where are you guys", Chris said, he looked at the phone, there was nothing. He, then, turned his attention towards Alisa again. This time he  tried resuscitating her but there was no response then he removed her sneakers and rubbed her feet with his hands but again he was not able to get any response. his last attempt was to try mouth to mouth. He exerted pressure and blew air in Alisa's mouth but didn't change much. He inhaled deep and blew air in the mouth but again his try failed. He for once left Alisa aside and laid on the watery shore. 

Chris's temperament in hard situations has been worth applauding, he has the tendency to sort things out, It has been a long journey, from being a shy thin guy to a muscular macho, who has plans, plans that can uproot toughest opponents. He was at the tower with a dangerous plan, and that plan was in progress with careful planning and long awaited right events. His team was in the process of getting into the pockets of Romero but in all this, he had been on a two way path either to follow the plan and leave the girl to die or go after the girl and leave the plan hanging in the air... It was a tough decision Chris had to make!