Courtesy of courage

"We get into fuzziness created by the instances that are covering all the fragments around us. We tend to keep up the pace, it dictates the brutality which we call perfection."

He was fast, knocked the hurdles aside and consumed gas with flow. He was speeding, pushing his ride to limits leaning on the stretch of roads. He could not give up being two steps ahead of his nemesis.
It was toxic
'a venemous fight between the experts.'
The more deep it went more exotic it became. This was intoxication, toxicity of power, toxicity of being the holder of eternity.
He looked back out of curiousity "Oh shit, suckers are quite close", he inhaled and focused on the road, being surprised.
"Poors souls stepping on the traps", Martin increased the volume so the bass could strike his ear drums hard  and pump him more, while he showed pity to the poor guys. His favourite was "Down with the sickness" which might make the chasers sick on the course to highway, because the flow was there listening to it aloud.
It was breath taking the way he drove, smoothly zigzagging his car on the highway at high miles and moved from the right most lane to the left most lane in a blink of an eye. As he came on the left lane "bang", "bang","bang","bang" a spray of bullets went through the windscreen, the rear window, the side mirror and the passenger seat.
"Oh my, those fuckers are on a kill spree. Just a bit more and I am done with you bloody clingers", Martin spoke to himself seeing the passenger seat torn.
It was impossible to see through the broken glass he punched the wind screen to break it completely. When the view got clear he pressed the paddle hard and went pass the sign to "Freeway-5". " This is it", he turned the car to the left reading the board. It was a sharp turn which jolted him and the tyres took complete toll of it.
"Oh damn! Screw me, hail to the greatest chase done by a pack of morons," hard turn took the best of him as he uttered gibberish.
They were closing in. They had superior machines than the one Martin was dragging.. He was loosing  his advantage and that could not happen.
"Where are you creepo! my life is on the line and your sucking bananas", he spoke on the microphone..
"I dont suck bananas, handsome", Italian guy entered the scene with his typical tone.."Tell me that you're flying high", he asked further.
"Dont be funny, I am between life and death", Martin replied in a loud tone...
Before Italian guy could reply, Martin uttered
"Be ready I will cross you in 5...4..3..2....1 seconds", Martin passed by a bridge in a flash to a narrow opening.

It was not only Martin whose life was on the the line but Romero's men had a bigger trouble up their sleeves on the other side the picture...
"Get the sucker, Romero is going to eat his liver raw", one of the chasers said and it was a moment later when his reflexes made him say "Oh fuck! for the love of lord, where did this come from", he pressed the brakes hard because a mid sized van had come from the ally and blocked the narrow opening.
Everything had gone silent as all four cars stopped one after the other.
They all were confused and the same guy then said, loud and exesperated,
"Remove that god damn van out of the way that asshole is speeding away, it will be our livers otherwise Romero will put his hands at..."
Two of the men rushed to the van and saw inside. "Its empty", one of them said while he kicked the wheel in disgust..

'When playing with fire you have to count every move. One cannot survive leaving minor things aside. When the stakes are high and plan is cooked well let every bell ring.
None of the Romero's men thought twice that it could be a well planned move.
They all were busy thinking about Romero's wrath keeping the odds aside and wrath of life is bigger than any wrath.
Expolsion in the very next moment took everything with it .. The van .. The cars.. The chasers and the chance to live... Martin and the Italian guy had dodged them in every move they made that night ..
Martin stood at a distance, smoking as he saw ablazed cars, miserable corpses and a mid aged man walking past the devastation created by them.. He scoffed and pulled out the documents to search the coordinates,  Chris had been waiting for all this time...!!

Italian guy stopped at the head of a chaser who was shrieking in agony, counting his last breaths. He shot him in the head to put him out of his mysery ...