XVII

Inertia Louis
"Wait what?" I asked.

"I want to move in with Sky." Ren said.

"Ren, you want to move out of our house? You want to go live with him?" I asked.

"Yes Inertia, I love him. He's a decent guy and you know it. I want to live with him." Ren said.

"I---I--- No." I stuttered.

"Why?!" Ren asked.

"Because you're my little sister and I said no."

"Look at me Ria, I've grown up. I'm very well capable of managing myself Ria. I want to go with him." Ren said.

"He can move in here of he likes. I don't mind." I said.

"He will move in now but we can't live here forever Ria. Eventually we'll have to get our own place and you know it."

"No, you guys can stay here forever. We can stay together." I said.

"Please, Ria, let me go." Ren begged.

"No! And you what the fuck ever you name is. Get the fucking hell out of my house and never ever come close to my sister again!" I yelled.

"That's it! You have to face it Inertia Louis. You're ALONE. That's why you need me! You can't let me go because then you'll truly be alone! But I take my own decisions now Inertia. I am your sister but I can't be there all the time! I'm sick of it. I wait for you all day long when you're at the office and I'm all alone. This house it's so huge but it feels like a prison to me! Stop being so selfish because I will leave, whether you like it or not!" Ren said and walked out of the house with Sky.

I broke down. My walls broke down as I cried my eyes out. I couldn't control the tears for the first time in years together. When I lost my father I thought me and my sister would always be together. And we were till now but I should have known. She has her own life and I can't restrict that. I can't control her and I sure as hell can't force her to stick with me forever. She's right. Now, I'm all alone. When did I get so selfish?

I feel asleep crying that evening. When I woke up I was a mess. My eyes felt sore and hair like a nest. There were 4 missed calls from Blake and 3 texts. I didn't care right now. I went to the bathroom and took a long cold shower. After what felt like eternity I stepped out and dressed up into the most revealing clothes I could find and put on the best make up I could do.

It took me some time to satisfy myself with how I looked. As the clock struck 9, I sat in my car and drove to the most happening club of the city. The club was full of people and the smell of alcohol instantly relaxed my senses. I went straight to he bar and kept drinking until I couldn't feel my feet. I was void of any emotions. After that, I don't know what happened. When I woke up I was naked with a random man in my bed. 

Who cares what happened last night. I dressed up and told the servants to show the man out once he wakes up. After taking a pill for the raging headache I left for office. Since we were now starting our full fledged business we bought another office building as the head quarters where Blake and I would both have offices. Of course we wouldn't stay there 24/7 because we have other businesses too.

"You look terrible." Blake says looking at me as I enter the office.

"Yea I know." I soar and kept walking to my cabin.

"Where have you been?" He asks following me to my cabin.

"Out. Anything major we have to do today?" I asked.

"No, nothing. I've taken care of it." Blake said.

"Thanks, you mind leaving me alone?" I asked.

"Jez don't get your panties in a twist." Blake said and left my cabin.

I checked my mails did a few things and reports that I had to finish and stuff but my headache was killer. I ordered myself some green tea with honey and took another pill that finally calmed me down a bit. That's when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"I needed a consultation." Zach said.

"Sure. Take a seat and begin." I said.

He sat down start talking about whatever. I want concentrating. I got my form my chair and circled the area he sat in. Slowly I was standing behind him, my face close to his neck. He stopped talking completely.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I have an effect on you don't I?" I smirked breathing down his neck.

"N--o." He stuttered.

"Yeah I can see that."

"Please d--dont do this." He said.

"Do what? This...?" I asked softly placing my lips on the back of his neck.

"Don't play this game with me." He begged.

"Oh but you seem to be enjoying it." I whispered huskily. Before anything else could happen, we were interrupted by a knock at my door, again.

"Come in." I said gaining my composure.

"Ma'am I had to run this through you." Cassie said.

"You see I'm busy." I glared at her.

"Actually, we both have some work." Zach said.

"Go on Cassie, tell me." I said.

"We want to declare our relationship officially with the HR department. So you know, there are know office related problems in the future." Zach said.

Great, just fucking great. Stay calm I remembered.

"Okay. I'll sign the no obligation form. You can submit it whenever you like. I'm glad you guys didn't hide you're relationship. It's best to declare it." I said.

Cassie handed me the document and I shined it for her. Good, don't let them know you are getting affected. After everything was done when both of them were leaving I saw something in Zach's eyes. That flash of smugness. In that one moment I knew this meant war.