Gator [Mullet]

"TAFFY- IM HOME"

The large mans voice boomed through the house making Lafayette wince slightly. He held the animal in his lap and rubbed its scales. He had been  sitting on the bed wth it since his friend had given it to him for a gift.

Of course, it was a super weird gift but he love it. He played with the animals scales for a moment before throwing a blanket over the animal on his lap laying back on the head of the bed waiting on Hercules to come upstairs. He felt the animal shift on his legs and let out a quiet squeak. "Oui mon friend stop it"

He said in annoying tone but quickly shut up when he felt sharp teeth around his crotch area. Lafayette screamed out and reached under the covers pulling the animal away from him. "NON!" He whined and pulled it out form under the covers, placing his hands under its armpits and holding it up in front of his face. The animal gave puppy eyes, but they was more scary.

Lafayette sighed and kissed its snout
before sitting it back down on the bed carefully, pulling the covers over it. He laid against the back of the head board again and waited silently for his boyfriend to come into the room while pulling at the threading for the blankets. The reptile didn't move under the covers.

Hercules' foot steps slowly how louder and loud as the man approached. Lafayette watched as the door mob wiggles slightly before being turned slowly, and pulled open with a creek, laf sat up straight and tried to make himself look a little better as Hercules walked in with a small bag.

"Hey babe!" Lafayette chirped and looked up at his boyfriend, he studied his features, Hercules wore his normal beanie with short curly hair poking out from the front, gray casual jogging pants that hugged his muscular legs quite comfortably. To his white muscle tank top that says "lmao wtf" on the front in bold cyan colors.

"Heyy" Hercules smiled brightly and walked over to the taller boy on the bed, sitting down on the bed beside him, luckily on the opposite side of the man eating walking snake. That's what Hercules called them anyways. Lafayette didn't think of them that way, he's always loved the creature and the way it copes with the surroundings, he finds them extremely interesting and cuddly.

"How was your day?" Lafayette reached over and pecked his boyfriends nose, since he was sick thanks to James Madison, the man always has strep throat, or just a cold, and it's ridiculously contagious.

"Well, once I left the gym i decided to run down to that little gift shop you love so much and get you a little something-" Hercules pulled his feet up onto the bed in cross cross apple sauce, scooting over to Lafayette side, holding the bag in his lap.

Lafayette gasped slightly and let out a quiet chuckle, he placed another kiss on Hercules' cheek and looked down at the bag. "What is it?" He hummed.

Hercules only chuckled and sat the bag in the French mans lap, who happily ripped open the plastic bag and pulled out bright green alligator slippers. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he sat the bag aside holding the slippers In his lap lap.

He smiled brightly and leaned down pushing the blankets off of him and onto the hidden reptile who didn't dare hiss or move. He slid the slippers on his cold feet and let out a quiet laugh. He turned sprung ah down wrapped his around Hercules, placing a bit wet kiss on the mans cheek. "Eww, weirdo" Hercules laughed and pried his taller boyfriend off of him, having trouble since he was bigger and stronger, no matter how built Hercules is. Like, come on there's no beating Americans favorite fighting Frenchman.

"These slippers remind me of something tho!" Lafayette hummed and pulled the blankets back onto him, slipping his hands under the blanket.

Hercules raised his eyebrow in confusion, looking over at Lafs hands. That was until he pulled out a two feet snake with legs. Hercules squealed quietly and backed up almost falling off the bed.

"L-Lafayette!" He widened his eyes in horror as the French man sat the alligator onto his lap, running his latte hands along the scales.

"Non, non, mom amour don't be afraid, Ella here would never hurt a fly!" The French man Claire as he looked over at his terrified smaller boyfriend who was almost off of the bed, eyes full of fear, he was slightly shaking aswell, Lafayette has no idea why the reptile scared him. Maybe it's because the light nights they used to stay up and watch killed croc videos and movies, Hercules would always wake up with a nightmare lingering on his mind, scaring the shit or of him.

Hercules tried to say something but couldn't, he just stared at the lazy reptile who just say there, doing nothing. "Sit up for me doll, I don't want your fall off and hurt yourself?" Lafayette suggested as he ran his hand along Ella's back and up her forehead, down to her snout where he rubbed small circles into, the reptile seemed to nuzzle into the mans hand.

Hercules shakily scooted back against  Lafayette looking down at the legged snake. "H-how did y-you.." Hercules tried to say something but he stumbled and skipped his words, ending up just shutting his mouth.

Lafayette chuckled slowly and held out his own hand "Give me your hand, mon amour" he coped quietly, looking over at his trembling boyfriend.

Hercules felt a limp in his theist, he was scared, oh god he was so scared. E held up his shaken up hand and placed it into the other boys, looking up at him.

"Don't freak out, it'll scare her" Lafayette turned his boyfriends hand over and carefully lead it down to the reptile who was lazily messing with the sheets.

Hercules gulped as Lafayette ran his  hand along the scales of the beast, he leased with every little bump and ended up petting it himself. Lafayette pulled his hand away from Hercs and smiled as their hand continued to pet.

"See, she wouldn't ever hurt a fly,"

Word count:1062
Unedited cause I'm lazy