I kiss him like a loser

Fudanji-chan POV
----
Its afternoon already..
The two boys sleep side by side..
Sun head fall on copper right shoulder.

Copper eyes opened slowly.. he feels weight on his right shoulder..
Copper wondering who is dare to clinging to him.. he looks at the boy face carefully so he not waking up him..

Copper POV
----
Why is he here with me? Sleeping? Is he looking for me? He forgive me already for what i said yesterday?

I was wondering while watching this boy lips that plump with pink colour..
my heart suddenly beating so fast..

I am normal, but why my heart reacing this much.. its my first time like this.. what is this? Is this love? Just like nam girl said?

I dont even know what happen to my self.. i hold the boys head who is sleepling with my both palm on his cheeks.. i position my self.. i drew closer to him.. i feel tremble on all of my body.. i feel so nervous.. i dont know whats goin on with my own body..

My lips landing on his plump beautiful lips.. its feels so sweet, i never taste before.. not even all my ex-lips taste like this..

I closing my eyes.. biting his lips little by little..I shudder with excitement.. i feel addicted to this and i want more and more.. i keep biting his lower lips then swap to the upper lips.. i want to feel more of the sweetness.

I try to slip my tongue in..

"Ung.. " i hear moan from the boy infront if me..

i slowly opening my eyes.. looking to the boy eyes that wide awake.. i see the pink blushed on his face.. it make me more excited

i am not dont with this addicting lips. i close my eyes again.. i bite his lips over and over then slip my tangue again.. i try to make him stand.. but his leg limp.. i hug him.. my hand all around his back..  i feel the hotness in his body.. my tongue touching all over the place.. like dancing in his mouth until founding his hot tongue..
I feel so aroused

"Ung.." sun moan,

that make me realize the bulging thing bump into my hard thing..
I pull the boy from me.. we both looks like out of breath.. he looks red as tomato..then with his limp leg he stumble and sit on the floor..

I sit infront of him and deeply look at the teary eyes of his.. i set my mind.

"From today onwards you are mine!, you understand?"