The love story beside 2 losers

Nam POV
-----
After talking to the teacher, I run hurriedly to go to infirmary.

I catch up with my friend friend..

"Guys.. wait.. the teacher tell you guys to go back.." i say it with gasping for breath.
" why? We worried to sun.. what if copper do something to sun.. he is too cute to be bullied" inn plead

"Even copper looks nice, i still cant believe him, he hitting me just the other day! And bullied me everyday! People can't change that fast.. I am man of so i am okay.. and im agreeing with Inn, sun is cute, also weak as feathers" ohh added

I smack both of them on the head, " he bullied you because you flirting with his girlfriend, if iam copper ill kill you too ohh, Iam agree with you guys about sun is cute, but he is not weak, i think he is stronger than you ohh, i dont know either what happen to copper all of sudden.. but iam preety sure he is not gonna do something reckless to hurt someone who is sick, just go back you boys.. I'll accompany sun.."

"I want to be with you" inn suddenly make a confession

I blush remembering the day after back from sun house, inn confessing to me...
I like him too so we are an item now.. but sun is our bestfriend, and i now that sun have feeling for inn. So i dont want sun hurting because inn get to close to me..

"Just comeback for now inn, the teacher will score us if we absent together. Or i ll take my word the other night? I treat inn

"No, i ll back! Dont take it again! You promise me! Lets go ohh" he drag ohh to comeback

"Promise? What promise? Dont pull me sun!" Oh yelled

"Just come with me" inn force ohh to go with him

"Ehh, you guys... what the..you guys. Better tell me...!!" ohh yelled while being dragged

I was laughing seeing my boyfriend and my friend ..

I realized and hurriedly goto infirmary that close from where i stand.

----
Ohh POV
---
"What is it? Tell me now! I hate you being all smiling by yourself!" I yelled at inn. I used already being left alone by other people, but i hate it when my friend left me alone with their secret.

" tell me your secret, ill tell you mine!"

" i am so inlove with peach!!!"

"That not secret" inn yelled and smack my head!

" Peach tell me that she likes me too " and looks like she want to be my girl friend, we even make a promise to date today!"

"Wait, what? Thats new! Congrat ai'ohh" inn smile to me, "but isnt she copper girlfriend? " then he asked

"Yes, but they already break up!" I smile at inn brightly

"Hah? She can change her heart that fast? Are you sure she is fall in love with you?"

"Of course, she even give me chocolate today. Its not even valentine today! Hei its not about me,  i already tell you my secret. Tell me yours.."

"Oh we already reach the class" inn pretend didnot hear me

I grab inn shoulder that bigger than mine " not so fast, tell me now!"

"Me and nam already item"

"What! "
Inn leave me and goto class by himself..

I know inn fall for nam, but nam for inn that the good news that i just knew.. i smile.. and then i follow him..

Because of this conversation we forgot about copper and  sun, and i hope nam can take care of sun, why we let her to go to infirmary by herself knowing copper will be there? Because we know copper wouldnt dare to hurt girl.

----
😴😴😴
Boring... iam sorry
If you want more of Ohh love story you can check the spinoff with tittle "my cute loser"

Do i need to make another spinoff? For inn x nam? Or maybe nam x peach, it sounds LIT.. Nah.. ?🤣
Leggo leggo