We meet again Loser

Copper POV
----------------
Today is the first day of new terms the arrangement of class already announced..

I just got messages from buddy saying that i am the only on who is changed class

"Oi shit" whats wrong with my luck nowadays. After i broke up with peach i try to control my self more.. i think that i become more quite person..

"Dug" the sound of  my head hit the pole.

I try to take my phone fall on the ground. "Fucking nipple" iyelled
Ups i am quite person now after one single again.. its just fuvking pole stand on my way.. i kicking it so many times

"Tung tAng tung tNg tung" the sound that i make kicking the pole..

"Ckclcklckl" i hear someone giggling over me

"Who is there.. who the fuck are you?" Ihear a sound someone that trying to run .. after seeing the glimse of some one behind my back I try to chase them..

"Hey stop, or i will kill you" before i know it the boy already sitting down with heavy breath.. his neck looks so red.. i try to touch his neck that red as fuck..

"Holyfuck " its hot, "dude stand.. or i ll kick you.. " i yelled
Is he sick.. ist asthma , does asthma make peaple get hot? I wonder

"Stand..  i tell you".. i kick his butt from behind.. i kick it little gentle, iam afraid that he got asthma..

The boy stand and try to run..

"Eits.. not so fast dude.. i reflexively caught his right hand, and that make the boy stumble. And it got me pull him from fall down and make me hugging him..

I feel his chest clingiyto mine. I dont know why but i feel his nipple got hard.. i push him away..

His head looking down, while his face look so red until his neck..

I dont even know why my heart beating so fast all of sudden..

"Dug dug dug dug" oi oi oiits man dude.. why does my heart beating? I still feel his hot temperature body lingering on my body.

"His nipple got hard" my develis brain speaking

"Fuck off pervert" iyelled out loud to my devilish brain..

The boy got startled.. he look into me with wavering eyes.. his face getting red.

My face suddenly feels so hot.. why is it? Oh god its the second time? Its the same boy as the car accident..

While i was thinking.. the boy infront of me went limp and drop to the ground..
Is he fainted? Should i leave? I am thinking..

"No copp, you shouldn't " my heart speaking

I got close to the boy.. i try to put head into his forehead..

"This guy have a fever" i look at my watch.. it's already late for class..

"I have no choice " i try to pick him up and piggy back him.. my back feel so hot

Why does his nipple got hard? I was still thinking.. its damn rubbing my back..
And why do i need to do this "fuck" i yelled..

I fell there's hot water pouring on my back.. ow.. shit.. is he crying.. god dammit..  "how old are you, crying in this age? I should just kick and beat you up"

-------
After bringing that porcelain guy into infirmary igot to go canteen.. and eat.. its really nice quite and...

"Giggles giggle" i hear voice that familiar.. iam heading to the canteen staff

"So you broke up with that bully?"
"Yeah, 2 days ago in front of my house.. you should see his watery eye.. that was so funny that i cant hold my laughter and leaving him.. that bully crying and begging me with his tail to not dump him"peach laughed

"Hahaha.. wait second.. aunty 2 bottles of water please.. so he is really crying? You should record it!! " peach friend frowned

"Its $€£ nong!" The aunty interrupted
"Thanks aunty, then what are you gonna di know? Stay single.. or...??"

"No, there's OH, i found him hilarious!" Peach giggles

"Eww.. record it when you broke his heart peachy .. his crying must be hilarious too!!" Peach add, and the both of the laughing and walk a way

"Nong? What are you doing?"

"Oh.. im paying aunty"

I pull money and pay the aunty and then go out from canteen..

On the way to my new class i still dumbfounded by the reality.. my little cute innocent angel like princess talking like that behind my back..

I feel so empty.. so she never love me.. and here iam like losers beggeing for love..

My eyes get watery again and ..

Dug..
  "Shiet!!"
"The fuck"
This fucking pole again..

I kicked the pole again

"Ouch, its fucking hurt" i feel my forehead and leg sore all over..

While i groaning while look around, scanning area

And then i saw some one walk to my direction and seeing me with dumbfounded face..

Guess whooo???
This fucking caring bully copper is so cuteee yet so sadd...
Thanks for reading 📖
Leave comment for my improvement
Leggo leggo next capt