There was a pause. I heard someone take a deep breath and then Kristen's voice came through the phone. "We saw him putting his arm around her yesterday and today after school." There was a pause. "She got in his car."

Tears started to form in my eyes. I brushed them away with the back of my hand. They didn't even know if this was true. But why else would she be getting in his car? He was acting suspicious over the phone. And that girl with him... Maybe they're right.

At the thought of them maybe being right I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I balled my eyes out and shoved my face into my pillow. I layed down on my bed face first. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

I heard Kristen talking still. Her voice was full of concern and I could tell she wanted to help me. I sat up and took the phone off of speaker. I pressed the top of the phone to my ear and waited. "Ellie, I'm sorry. We can beat his ass for you. Anything you want us to do, anything, we'll do it."

I didn't say anything. I wanted to know if it was the truth. "I'm gonna call Jason."

"Ellie, are you sure you want to do that?" Bella asked. "I mean, aren't you mad right now. You might say something you don't mean."

"Yeah," Kristen agreed. "Why don't you let us talk to him for you?"

"No, I want to do it. I'll call you in a little bit. Bye." I hung up before they could tell me no. I went to my contacts and clicked on Jason's name to dial his number.

It rang twice and then he answered. "Hello? Ellie? Hey, what's up?"

"Hey," I sniffed. "Can we talk about something?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." Jason seemed confused. "Uh, what's going on?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I slowly started to talk, being very careful about everything I said. "Kristen and Bella told me," I paused to take another deep breath. I was starting to get ahead of myself. "Kristen and Bella said you were with Mandy."

"Ellie, what are you talking about?" He asked.

"They said they saw you with Mandy and you had your arm around her." It was silent for a while. He wasn't denying it. That meant it was true. I closed my eyes. The tears were leaking out again. I wiped my hand across my eyes to wipe away the tears and sniffed a bit. "They said she got in your car after school. Are you sure that was your cousin that was with you the other day?"

"Ellie, I'm sorry." I cut him off.

"No, Jason. No, you weren't sorry enough to not do it. You cheated on me. You cheated." I started balling again. I pressed my face into my pillow.

Everything I heard from this point on was muffled. "Ellie, I'm sorry. I... I didn't know what I was... what I was getting into. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I just... I thought me and Mandy were just friends, but I guess she thought we were more. Ellie, I'm sorry."

I sat up and held the phone to my ear angrily. "Save it Jason, we're done. I never want to see you or hear your voice ever again," I screamed into the phone.

I hung up and threw it against my bed. I screamed one last time and layed back on my bed. The tears started flowing once again.

I heard a faint knock on my door and then it was opened. "Ellie are you alright?" It was Keaton he was standing in the doorway with his head through the opening between the door and the frame.

I sat up straight on my bed and grabbed my pillow. I threw it as hard as I could at Keaton, but missed when he closed the door. "Holly shit," he yelled.

Keaton's POV

I ran downstairs after Ellie threw the pillow at me. Chase, Ethan, Wesley, William, and mom were in the kitchen. I stopped suddenly when everyone turned to look at me. "Hey Keaton. Are you in a rush?" Mom asked.