Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello everyone! I finished it. I know you probably don't want to read this big author's note, but it's really important. Throughout the note I would like to thank all of my readers and voters and commenters and everyone, and I would also like to talk about my experience while writing this story. I'm going to take a special section of it to thank some very important readers. I would also like to talk about a new book at the end of the note, so please stay with me through the whole thing.

So first I would like to talk about how grateful I am to have the number of reads that I do. For lots of writers it's about pleasing their readers and getting as many reads as they can. When I started writing this story I never thought it would be where it is today. I never thought so many people would see this story and want to actually read it, so I just want to take a minute to thank everyone who did read it. Even if you only read a portion of it, or if you're just reading this note, I still want to thank you because you have contributed to the success of this book. Every read counts and the same things can be said about votes and comments. I love hearing from my readers and a big thing for me is pleasing people. I love to make people happy and comments let me know if I'm succeeding so people who commented thank you.

It has taken me so long to finish this book it seems. I think it's really important to talk about the whole experience and not just the end product. I think starting out, like I said before, I never thought it would be where it is now. I never thought it would be at 41 chapters. Towards the beginning of writing this, I started out good and really happy with what I was writing. Then towards the first third, I started to come to a block and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this book. It was on hold for a while and I wasn't sure if I was even going to continue it, but luckily I organized my thoughts and I really tried to get it back on track. With the motivation of my readers I really got this book to where I wanted it to be and I am incredibly proud of what I have created, but I didn't do it alone. It was with the help of everyone who read it. The reads just helped me know that it was not a waste of time and that people actually enjoyed it.

That leads me into my next topic, which is thanking some special readers out there. I have thanked everyone many times, but there were a few readers who were really there for a lot of the story. They voted on almost every chapter and commented when they could. I really felt their support and I think that it's important to recognize them. The readers are,

-@baelover 2626

-@seekerhallow1024

-@Hi_it_Luisa

-@AllAboutALly

-@LilyMeese

You have all just been such incredible supporters and readers so I thought that you deserved a special thanks.

And lastly I would like to talk about the next book I will be writing. Or next books. I haven't quite decided what I will be working on next. I am torn between two so I think I will just be working on both at the same time. The first one is Wherever You Are. It is a sequel to my other story that I fairly recently finished. The second is called Angel. I just recently posted it and it would mean a lot to me if you would look at either of them. I have lots of ideas for these stories so I hope to start them soon. If you think you'd be interested, keep an eye out.

Okay so I have almost finished my rant. I hope you have stuck with me. One more big thanks to everyone. There will not be a sequel to this following another character or anything, but I will write an epilogue that will be posted as soon as I finish it. Thanks again and I love you all so much:)