Epilogue

Epilogue (this will be told in the third person)

Six years after finally starting a relationship with Chase, Ellie found herself standing on a platform in a local wedding dress shop. She looked in the mirror at the beautiful dress she was wearing. Her relationship with Chase was perfect from the start, but they faced some challenges early on. Eight months into their relationship, Chase left for college. He got accepted into the University of Wisconsin-Madison on a football scholarship.

Their relationship became long distance and they only saw each other on holidays.  When Chase came back for Christmas they would spend as much time together, but they also needed to fit in family time.

Through Chase's four years of college he met new people and made new friends. Devin went off to a different college and Ethan didn't attend Wisconsin either. His new friends were into partying. They tried to get him to drink at parties and they even tried to get him to smoke a little at one point. Chase knew what he wanted though. He turned them down each time and it was for the better.

But when Ellie went off to college and attended UCLA, it became even harder to talk and see each other. Ellie went back to Oregon to visit Kristen and Bella once a year and the rest of her yearly vacations were spent at the Johnson's house.

In Ellie's second year of college and Chase's third they decided it would be better to break up. It was too difficult having a long distance relationship. They hated not being able to see each other.

But when summer came back around and Ellie found herself seeing Chase at the Johnson's house, she couldn't deny the feelings that she still had.

Chase was the one who confronted Ellie though. He walked up to her and took her into the other room. He told her that he wanted to be with her and it was a stupid idea when they decided to break up. He said that he constantly thought about her and that he was willing to have the long distance relationship until they could finally be together everyday after college.

He said he loved her.

Ellie was speechless. He had never said it before and she didn't need to use words. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He laughed and hugged her even tighter.

After they had gotten back together they were more optimistic about their relationship. They were constantly talking about what their life would be like in the future together.

After college was done, Chase moved to LA and him and Ellie bought an apartment together. Chase became a trainer and Ellie became a physical therapist.

After that, their relationship was smooth sailing. Ellie was completely in love with Chase and he felt the same. A year and a half after they had moved in together, Chase proposed. The minute he got down on one knee, Ellie was in tears. He barely got the words out before she was in his arms.

And that's a reason why Ellie was in a wedding dress shop. She wore a laced white wedding dress and stared into the full length mirror in front of her. It is so beautiful, she thought. The dress fit her body perfectly. It complemented the minimal amount of curves that she had and showed her thinness. That wasn't what she found so amazing though. She thought the dress was truly gorgeous because of the flowery lace that covered it. There were two thick lace straps that curved over her shoulders and stretched into the top of the dress where more lace flowed. The entire top was covered in a layer of lace and as it went further down it slowly disappeared.

Ellie always dreamt about the most special day in a girls life. She imagined her friends and family all gathered around. She imagined the beautiful white dress that would flow down her body. She imagined gorgeous pink and white flowers everywhere. She imagined the pink fringe bridesmaid dresses that Kristen and Bella would be wearing. She only recently imagined Paige in one as well.