Chapter 35 Mania and Mission

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bianca's POV

We finally escaped the pit and made our way through the boulders. The outside world seemed dark, and we could see the twinkling stars. We noticed a familiar camper marching towards us. I recognized her from last summer. She was the daughter of Ares, Clarisse La Rue. She was with other campers as well and carrying torches.

"Where have you been?" Clarisse exploded. "We've been looking forever."

"We were gone for only a few minutes," Percy protested.

We turned to see Chiron, the familiar centaur, gallop toward us, followed by Tyson and Grover. I smiled, glad to see them again.

Tyson smiled once he spotted. "Percy! You okay?"

Percy nodded. "We're fine. We fell in a hole."

Everyone looked at him strangely, then at Annabeth. It's like they couldn't believe us.

"Honest! There were three scorpions after us, so we ran and hid in the rocks!" Percy explained. "But we were only gone a minute."

"You've been missing for almost an hour," Chiron informed. "The game is over."

"Yeah..." Grover muttered. "We would've won, but a Cyclops sat on me."

"Was an accident!" Tyson defended.

"A hole?" Clarisse repeated.

I watched Annabeth take a deep breath and looked around at the other campers. "Chiron...maybe we should talk about this at the Big House."

Clarisse gasped. "You found it, didn't you?"

Wait, found what?

"Yeah. Yeah, we did."

The campers around us began asking questions and chatting.

Chiron raised his hand for silence, and everyone obeyed. "Tonight is not the right time, and this is not the right place," he stated, staring at the boulders. He turned back to everyone. "All of you, back to your cabins. Get some sleep. A game well played, but the curfew is past!"

After some mumbling and complaining, everyone finally dispersed.

"This explains a lot," Clarisse spoke up. "It explains what Luke is after..."

Luke? Annabeth's friend? Him? Again?

"W-wait a second," Percy said. "What do you mean? What did we find?"

"An entrance to the Labyrinth," Annabeth replied. Her eyes were filled with worry.

I didn't understand at all. Literally, every time I come here, there is something new and problematic.

"An invasion route straight into the heart of the camp," she stated.

Oh...that is bad. That is terrible.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

Instead of going to my Cabin 11, I was pinning Grover against a tree and interrogating him about Nico.

"Where. Is. He?" I growled.

He shook his head. "I really don't know, Bianca!"

"What do you mean you don't know, Grover!" I cried. "You promised!"