Chapter 28: A Solar Storm

Ash wakes up to something holding her, she opens her eyes, but everything was still blurry. Ash makes out the shape of Blaze moving towards them. She yells at them, "be careful!" But it probably turned out as a slur.

She closes her eyes for a moment to feel herself being put down onto the ground, she tries to wiggle her fingers movement begins to return to them.

Ash watches Blaze dodge the punch the girl threw at him. At this point her movement returned due to her conciseness being mostly restored.
Yeah Blaze has the upper hand here. She then watches as the girl somehow kicks Blaze in the leg. Blaze falls to the ground in pain holding his knee. Ash glances at some rubble on fire, at this point her thought bubble had a sort of sadistic idea. The girl had her back faced to her and Scorch, she pulls a blade off the ground. Ash grabs the fire searing her gloves and feeling her hands burning, Ash creates a bubble around the fire, this time she knew it wouldn't be anything nice. Ash puts the last of her energy into this throw and chucks it as hard as she could at the girl's head for Freddy. Ash watches the bubble hit the girl's head successfully, she staggers backwards smashing into a wall behind her, she then falls onto her knees holding her throat and face plants into the ground. Ash looks at her blistered hands then at Blaze, "We need to get out of here!"

Blaze manages to stand up and hobble over to the two, "Scorch got shot I don't know..." Ash staggers to her feet, she already lost one team mate today, she couldn't lose another. Ash picks Scorch up by the arm, Scorch winces in pain, "I-I cannot heal this it's-It's partially cauterized."

"Blaze, are you okay to teleport?" Ash asks.
He painfully smiles, "I can always teleport."
Blaze grabs the shoulders of the girls and next thing they knew they were back home.

They drag Scorch to the healer's den. "We're losing her!" Ash yells as Scorch's eyes flitter when she blinked.
Aries, Scorch's mentor, makes Ash and Blaze back up, "I have to cauterize the rest of the wound, she cannot heal with pre-burnt cells."
Scorch weakly reaches her hand out to Blaze, Blaze kneels beside her and grabs her hand, "Blaze if I die I-I want y-you to know..." Scorch breathes out as her voice gets weaker.
Blaze grabs her hand with both of his. "My love what?"
"I've- I've always loved you."

Scorch Arches her back in pain and screams as Aries fixes her wound with extreme heat. Ash didn't know what to do at this moment, she backs away and stands in the corner.

Scorch blinks with another long blink. Aries makes Scorch rest with her gift to mess with people's emotions and change them even make them feel fatigued. "I've managed to stabilize her bleeding, luckily Scorch healed up the hole that was once in her back."
Aries makes Scorch levitate with the special tech the techies supplied the medical ward with. She wraps her with a compress, "Don't worry she should pull through." Aries reassures but Ash could tell there was skepticism in the voice.

Ash taps on Blaze's shoulder as she notices Sparks and Pyrah arrive she points out the door with her thumb.

Blazenods as they finish their telekinetic conversation. Goahead I'll stay here.
Ash leaves the room while grabbing a stalk of Aloe Vera on her way out.