Chapter 10

I am aware of the blush that marks my cheeks and has me buzzing with what's to come next. I am also completely aware as to when and how this began. My traitor of a body could not have stayed without surrendering to the basic instincts.

Waking up had been quite natural and comforting with Harry's arms around my body, his chest pressed to my back and his face buried against my neck. What had been unnatural was the feel of a certain hardness pressing itself to my behind.

I shift to try and move away from Harry but only succeed in getting a rough groan out of him as he pulls me close to him again. I don't know what I think as I roll my hips and press my behind to the bulge poking me but the reaction I get stirs something deep inside me.

His mouth parts against my neck and his warm breath causes a shiver down my spine.

I grind my behind slowly, feeling the bulge grow more prominent and my own arousal seeps through my core.

His arm tighten around my waist and makes me immobile, my breath hitches when his lips press beneath my ear, biting down gently in what has to be a warning.

"Don't start something you have no intention to finish, dear angel," Harry's deep voice rumbles in my ear and makes an embarrassing whimper escape my lips. His voice does nothing to lessen my growing arousal.

His teeth scrape against my throat before they bite into my skin slowly.

"I very well intent to finish what I have started," I speak with no less confidence and take advantage of his hand relaxing to push my arse completely against him, making him groan and curse.

He turns me on my back with fluid motion and hovers above me, a carnal look in his beautiful green eyes, "You do not want this, my angel, not right now."

"Who are you to say what and when I want something?" His lips curl in a snarl at being challenged and it gives me an unknown thrill. I grasp fistful of his hair and roll my hips up against his. "I want you, kýrios."

His eyes darken at that.

"Where did you-?"

"I've been talking to Lilith," I shrug with a smirk, "Might have picked up on a few words."

His lips are on mine in a show of passion and dominance, our tongues dance together to their own melody while he grinds against me, pining my arms above my head with a single hand.

"Sure you want to call me that?"

"Does it bother you, kýrios?" I ask in a breathy voice as he opts for abusing my neck. The growl I receive aids my arousal and forces a whine out of me.

He frees my hands and picks me up without breaking a sweat to adjust me astride his lap. I brace myself at the sudden movement by clutching his broad shoulders.

My length is aligned with his, our torsos flush and heated. I do not break the eye contact when he swivels his hips but I fail to hide the response it gets out of me, causing me to moan and dig my nails into his skin, "Harry..."

"Hush now, my love," he whispers and grips our lengths in his oil-slicked hand, moving it with slow languid strokes. His pulls me closer and I drop my head to his shoulder, looking down at his hand moving between our bodies, tugging our cocks.

I start sucking a bruise at his neck and watch as he throws his head back but his hand never wavers. Licking a broad stripe from his collarbone to his ear, I suckle lightly beneath it.

My ministrations halt when his hand travels south of my back and he gropes a handful of my arse. A broken moan leaves my mouth when he circles my rim and teases it all the while moving and twisting his wrist at the front.

As his finger breaches my rim, my eyes screw shut at the sensation. "Harry, please," I plead for who knows what and he moves his finger inside me as I succumb to its pleasure, "...kýrios, I-ugh."

"Come for me, my angel, come with me," he commands and my traitor of a body again obeys. I pulse in his hands and writhe as I hold onto him, barely registering that he came along me, our juices mixed and drying over our torsos.

My whole body tingles and heart threatens to beat out of my chest. I can feel the frantic up and down of Harry's chest under my palm as well.

I shift to look up at him and smile at the emotion playing in his eyes; a mixture of confusion and love. I sit up on my knees and stroke his cheek while skimming my fingers through his hair.

"Something bothering you?" I ask him softly, watching as his breathing slows when I continue playing with his hair.

He caresses my thighs and feebly shakes his head, "No, please keep doing that."

I chuckle and lower my head to kiss his forehead. An embarrassing squeak leaves my lips when he pulls me to his chest and claims my lips in a slow kiss.

His smile is warm and gentle, so much like my Harry and not what the circumstances have made him. I kiss the corner of his mouth and giggle when he chases my lips.

I press my forehead to his and whisper lowly, "I love you."

His body tenses for a second before it goes pliant, his chest flutters under my palm, his hands pause for a beat before continuing their course up and down my waist and his lips part in a short gasp before merging together in a shy smile.

He closes his eyes and his face finds home in my neck, nuzzling at my collar bone and mouthing at my skin.

"Se agapó ángelé mou."

A known warmth spreads through my body and I finally feel at home.