Chapter 24

Every morning when I wake up, I always think about Belle and this morning was no different. I am so ready to take Belle out for our date. I already know where I want to take her I just can't wait for her to see it. I look at the time and notice that I still have some time to spear. So I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen and make me a sandwich. Opening the fridge, I grabbed: The romaine lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise and chicken ham. I walk over to the island counter and saw the bread sitting there. I began to cut my tomatoes and started to build my sandwich. Getting ready to take a bite my phone starts to ring.

"Dammit." I groaned to myself. "Hello?"

"Hi, Ethan." I heard a familiar voice say through the other line.

"Kiara?" I asked.

"Yes, that's my name don't wear it out now." I laugh, and she continues. "What are you doing today?"

"I'm taking Belle on a date," I started taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Ooh...What are you planning on doing for this date?" I explained to her my plans.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much?"

"Uh no I don't think so," I told her than taking another bite.

"Do you think Belle is going to like what you have planned for her?"

"I hope so... You don't think she will?"

"Maybe not... But then again it's Belle."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean she likes stuff that looks--" she pauses and takes a deep breath. "Expensive or that is expensive... But I hope you guys have fun tonight. I'll talk to you later." I couldn't believe what she had said to me just now. That's impossible Belle can't be like that I mean she doesn't look like that type of girl. She is far from being like that. I look down at my sandwich not wanting it anymore; I pushed it aside and began to drink my water.

****

Standing in front of the mirror, I look at myself making sure I look good.

I'm wearing a black button up long sleeves dress shirt, black jeans, and my men's Chelsea boots-tan suede color. I look at my silver watch that's sitting on my wrist and notice that it's thirty minutes to eight. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Damn I look good," I whispered to myself.

I walk downstairs, opening the front door I unlocked my car walking towards it. After a minute of driving, I am now standing in front of Belle's house ringing the bell.

The door opens, and there she was standing in the doorway in front of me, I look at Belle up and down taking the sight of her. Her hazel eyes have a beautiful glow. Her makeup only consists of concealer and mascara natural yet classy and seductive. Belle's warm tone skin color looks healthy and glowing like always. She matched her skin with a nude lipstick. Her long espresso hair has beachy waves in them. She is wearing a red simple thin strap dress that's over her knees. The dress hugs her body perfectly. Belle paired it with nude strappy heels.

She looks stunning.

I bit my bottom lip just looking at her. "My God beautiful, you look breathtaking." Belle smiles walking up to me wrapping her arms around me. She kisses me as she was about to pull away. My hand instantly went up grabbing her lightly at her neck connecting our lips harder together I deepened more the kiss.

"You look handsome." She whispers against my lips before giving me a small kiss. Still close to each other I slowly put my hand up revealing the rose I had almost forgotten I had in my hand. She looks at it then at me and grins.