Chapter 11

We got out of the racing car, and we went to return our stuff back to the front desk. When we returned everything, we went back to Ethan's car.

"Belle, our date isn't, over," Ethan unlocked the doors; I stood there wide-eyed not believing what he said. I see that he gets in the car.

"Is that so?" I said as I got in after him. He looks at me and smile I smiled back in return. I'm surprised to see that we didn't get any sand on us, it's like you wouldn't think that we just came from riding around in a desert. I suddenly see Ethan turning on the radio.

"So did you have fun?"

"Yeah I did, I enjoyed it." I look at him as I said that, we stopped at a red light, Ethan looks at me, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What? You thought I wasn't going to have fun?" I see him smiling

"Well considering, that you were scared." I playfully shoved his arm

"I wasn't scared I was... uh... I was nervous it was my first time doing that so can you blame me," I said as the light turned green.

"Okay, fine you were nervous." He winks at me. He stops speaking for a second before he continues "But I'm glad you had fun I don't know, but I had a feeling that you would like it."

"Well, then that feeling didn't lie to you," I smiled

"I guess not," I turned my head to look out the window, and soon enough I felt another smile grow on my face.

A few minutes later, we arrived at a parking lot and parked. We both got out of the car. I saw the building surrounded by lights as we kept on walking.

I saw the walls lined up with movie billboards pictures; The Movies... I looked at him with a smile I wanted to come to the movies for so long.

But I didn't have a chance to come. Ethan opened the door, and I walked in we got in line to get the tickets.

"We are going to watch a scary one." I was stunned by what he said... He remembered what type of movie I like to watch.

"I remember," He smiled looking down at me. Without even asking him he knew exactly, what I was thinking. When we got the tickets, Ethan, grabs my hand and we walk towards the escalator that leads to the second floor I instantly smelled the freshly made popcorns.

"We have fifteen minutes before the movie starts, what do you want to do?" He said looking at me. As we got off the escalator and started walking, I looked, around and my eyes caught a black photo booth. I look back at Ethan.

"I know," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him, He looked at me and gave me a skeptical look.

"It will be fun."

"Fine" I smiled at him. We got in and started to take pictures. We made the funniest faces; all we needed was two more poses to make. I looked, at him and I noticed that he was staring at me we stared at each other for what seemed like forever I see that he is getting closer to me.

At this point, we were inches away from each other I felt his hands on my neck as I felt his thumb caress my cheeks softly I see his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. We were about to close the gap when

"Oh I'm sorry I thought no one was here, we will wait." I hear a guy say I look up and he leaves; what a nice way to ruin the moment...

We were already done by now and made our way out. I see the same couple standing there. I went and grab the pictures I stood there looking at it.

All the poses we made were there I scanned my eyes throughout the pictures I stopped and stared at the two last poses. I can't believe it the moment was here in the picture it was capture. I showed it to Ethan, and I saw him smiling at it. He looks at me

"We look cute together," He says smirking. I couldn't help but smile at him. The first thought I had when I saw the picture was that it looked like we were dating.

"Come on I'll buy us popcorn, we only have five more minutes left" I nodded

Once we got the popcorn and drinks, Ethan, showed the guy the tickets and he told us where to go. When we went inside, we went to look for our seats. The lights turned off, and the movie was starting, I see people coming in. Good thing we got here first.

I was reaching into the bucket of popcorn when I felt Ethan hands touch mine we looked at each other, and I saw that he winked at me. I suddenly have the urge to get close to him and just kiss him I bit my lower lips at the thought of it...

ugh, he smells good; why he have to look so good; I need to stop staring at him so much... But how can I he's right next to me? Belle, just snap out of it and pay attention to the damn movie. I quickly changed my eyesight and tried my best not to look at him.

**********

Halfway through the movie, everything was quiet

Halfway through the movie, everything was quiet. I grabbed some popcorn as I was looking at the screen not changing my eyesight. I was ready to eat it when suddenly I jump, making my hand shake and the popcorn fell off my hand.

In the movie scene was a person that came out of nowhere and just stood there in the dark and started to scream her lungs out as everything fell off the table.

Without knowing what I was doing, I instinctively put the resting arm up, and I got close to Ethan wrapping my arms around him hugging him tightly. I place my face on his chest. I hear him laughing as I felt him wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he tries to look at me.

"Y-yeah," It's so weird this never happens to me I never get so scared so easily I don't know why this happened today.

Either way, this was a good excuse to hug him; I smiled to myself. All I want is to stay like this forever. But I knew I had to sit back up as I tried to. I feel his hand pulling me back closer to him.

"No, stay" He whispers I felt his breath hit my ear sending goosebumps all over my body I smiled to myself as I heard him say that. He wants this as much as I do. I could hear, his heart beat against my ear, this feels nice just how we are.

The movie was over everyone got up and started to leave. I felt Ethan grab my hand and we start to walk down the stairs. Once inside his car, Ethan asked me if I wanted to go to this dining place that was close to the movies, he told me that he had been there before and obviously, I said yes  I am starving.