Chapter 13

Ethan

I found myself in bed contemplating about today's date with Belle and how beautiful and amazing she is. I still can't believe how she just left me hanging. The fact that I thought she was going to answer my question and how she had me thinking that she was going to go for it and kiss me. Why did she have to do that? I should have just grabbed her and just gone for it myself. After thinking about her so much it made me want to talk to her. I look over to my nightstand and reach for my phone but instead, I texted her. Soon after, I did that I put my phone down to my chest and waited for her text.

This day I had with Belle is by far the best one. And with that last thought, I felt my eyes close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle

I awoke to the bright sunlight coming in through my window and hitting my face I opened my eyes and slowly reached over to my nightstand to get my phone... Where's my phone?... Oh well, I'll find it later. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went back to my room and slipped on my most comfortable hoodie and yoga pants. I went downstairs to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. I start to chop up some strawberries and bananas. I suddenly hear someone's footsteps running down the stairs.

"Belle!" it was Raven's voice I heard. I stopped chopping and looked up at her just to see her running towards the kitchen. I quickly started to continue what I was doing.

"You see me walking in here, and all you do is continue to chop your strawberry," She said as she got closer and leaned over the counter. I smiled at her.

"So..." I stopped and looked up at Raven "What time did you get home last night? I fell asleep waiting for you." She said as she was grabbing some of the strawberries I had already chopped up. I look back down and start to chop up some more.

"Uh... 12 or 1?"

"What!?" She said after she almost choked on the strawberry

"You're lucky it wasn't a school night, and mom wasn't here."

"Where was she?" I asked

"I think over her friend's house." I put the fruits I had already chopped onto my bowl. I saw that Raven grabbed a handful of the leftover fruits I chopped. I just stared at her.

"So tell me, sweet Belle."

"Tell you what?" I questioned while she looked over at the Nutella that was beside me and grabbed it.

"God Belle! your date with Ethan, how was it?She asked as she opened the jar of Nutella and started to eat out of it with the spoon I had. I reached over and snatched it from her hands and put some on my fruits.

"Rude!" I gave it back to her, and she smiled. I rolled my eyes and quickly walked out of the kitchen. I am seriously so hungry to even talk to her about it I know if I tell her she won't let me eat in peace. I will tell her later.

"Belle!" I hear Raven call out. I started running fast, up the stairs and soon I see her stumble and quickly got up and began to run. We got close, to the last step and I instantly went to open my bedroom door when she was so close I heard her say

"Did you guys ki-" I shut the door fast and I abruptly, hear a loud thud on the door then on the floor followed by a groan...What the hell?... I opened back the door, and I notice that she is on the floor laying there with her hands on her face. I burst out laughing

"Are you okay?" Raven moved her hands away from her face and glared at me

"Does it look like I'm okay Sherlock!?" She quickly got up, and I closed the door back up, but this time it didn't hit her. I made my way to my bed and sat down. Raven comes in and sits beside me. I noticed her staring at something in my mirror she gets up and walks over to it. She grabs it, and it was the picture of Ethan and I that we had taken in the movies, she smiles at it then she smiles at me.

"You guys look so cute," She said as she walked back over to my bed and told me to tell her everything from the moment I got out of the house to the moment I got back in the house and so I told her everything. She was excited to know that I had fun yesterday with Ethan.

When she left my room, and when I had finished eating I started to look for my phone, but I couldn't find it. Where could I have left it?.... I hear the doorbell ring, and I went downstairs to open it, and it was Hannah and Kiara.

"Why haven't you picked up your phone?" Hannah asked

"We have been calling you," Kiara said

"I'm sorry I just can't find my phone," I stated as I moved to the side for them to walk in. We went upstairs to my room, and Hannah and Kiara sat down. Hannah got up and started to help me look for it, but we had no luck.

"Why don't you just call it," Kiara said handing me her phone. I started to call it, but I didn't hear it ring. Where could it possibly be?...

Ethan

"Yeah, Man I'll be there in 10 minutes" I clicked the phone and started driving. Suddenly a phone start to ring I looked at my phone, but it wasn't mine. Where the hell is it coming from?... I parked and began to search for the phone that was still ringing. I looked for it under my driver seat, but it wasn't there I then heard it coming from the passenger seat next to me I saw it and picked it up. As soon as I grabbed it, it stopped ringing. What the this is

Belle

I remembered that I might have left it in Ethan car yesterday I looked at the girls.

"I may or may not have left it in Ethan's car" Hannah stopped at what she was doing and looked at me.

"Well call Ethan!" Kiara said looking toward me. I dialed Ethan phone from Kiara cell.

"Hello?"

"Ethan, it's me, Belle."

"Oh hey, sweet thang I'm guessing I know why you are calling me for." Knowing him I know he was smiling while he said that.

"Uh... Yeah, I think I left my phone in your car yesterday" I heard him laugh on the other side of the line.

"Yeah, you did I'm looking at it right now. I will drop it off, later on; today if that's okay with you."

"Yeah okay, thank you."

"See you soon sweet thang," I sigh but before he heard what I was going to tell him he clicked, he knew what I was going to say. I gave Kiara back her phone.

"What did he said?" Hannah asked

"He will come later on and drop it off." I see Kiara on her phone. I can't believe, Hannah and I wasted all our time searching for my phone.

**********

We ordered our food, and we went to grab our seat. Hannah and Kiara asked about my date with Ethan, and I told them everything. All we did was just talk. The time passed by so quickly we didn't even feel it. When we, were done eating we all grabbed our stuff and we started to walk outside to the car.

"Shotgun!" Raven yelled. We got inside and Hannah started driving. Kiara phone rang she picked up.

"Here it's Ethan," She said handing me the phone.

"I'm outside your house right now come out."

"I'm not home I will be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside."