Chapter 9

We walked inside the school building we notice every single student in the hallway were not wearing their uniforms The girls and I we looked at each other so surprised, to see no one was wearing them, Guess, we, not the only ones wearing no uniform.

"What the hell no one is wearing the uniform?" Hannah said.

"No shit, it's like everyone just called one another last night and said 'Hey let's not wear uniform tomorrow' I couldn't be any happier," Raven said, we all just smiled.

We walked to our lockers and took our books and stuff, Hannah asks me what my plans are for the weekend, I told her about Ethan asking me to hang out with him. Of course, she asked me 'as in a date?' I told her 'yes'; Hannah was excited for me as well as Raven; they all knew that it's my first date. Except for Kiara, she didn't show any expression at all; maybe it was the fact that she wasn't into the conversation, but I know she was listening...

We all made our way to our classes. I have History class right now, but all I thought about at this moment was how I just want to go home and lay on my bed, this is going to be a long, long day. All I did throughout the whole morning was just work. Second period all we did was play sports in the gym that was about it.

It's third period right now, I have it with Hannah, 'Finally' I thought since I am going to be with her in this class. I remembered that 'finally' wasn't the word I meant to use since we do have a test in this class. It was so weird to see her just sit there minding her business doing her test.

"Psst" I heard Hannah say after a while. I just ignore her, She, has probably finished already with her test and now she is bothering me. I then saw a paper ball fall onto my desk; I know that she is only a few inches away from me but... How did she, managed to throw the paper ball onto my desk without missing, well, maybe, she did miss since she was probably aiming at me and not my desk. I smiled to myself, and I look up to see Hannah staring at me, while she was smirking. I suddenly, see that she grabs her stuff and move silently without the teacher noticing and here she comes I thought.

She moves to a seat closer to me. "Hi" She whispers, trying to act all innocent as if she hadn't done anything wrong. I glared at her and continued to do my test. I see in the corner of my eyes that this whole time I was doing my test, she was staring at me.

"Hannah, you know that you're staring at me too much right?" I Said to her. "What do you want?"

"Shh, can't you whisper, the devil is going to hear you." She whispers.

"You mean, the teacher, not the devil," I stated back.

"Same thing, but you knew what I meant" I roll my eyes.

"I was going to as—"

"Hannah!" She gets interrupted, we both look up, and it's the teacher looking straight at her, "Go back to your seat."

"Okay, Okay," She looks at me. "See what you have done you got me in trouble. Damn can't you whisper?" She said as she got up from the seat. As she was walking, I felt her elbow playfully bump into me. I look at her, and she just stuck her tongue out at me.

How dare she do that to me after she bumped into me on purpose? I continued to do my test, and throughout the whole time, Hannah was just being Hannah, she would try; to get my attention but I just wouldn't give in at one point I heard her cough but I just knew it was a fake one. After a while, she just gave up. I smile to myself.

When the class was over, I ask Hannah, what she wanted to ask me in class before she was interrupted, she wanted to ask me if I had finished my test... Like she, saw me while I was doing my test, she would ask me that? Now that's how I can tell that she was bored. Lunch today was uneventful like other times; well sometimes. All we were doing was eating our lunch basically, talk throughout our lunch time.

Once lunch time was over, I went to my last class. I got there and sat where I usually sit by, but this time I was sitting next to James, Oliver, and Kiara. James and Oliver are friends that I made in art. I see Ethan sitting at the back with his friend. He saw me, and we both said hi except Ethan after saying hi he, on the other hand, winked at me. I see that he keeps on staring at me. After, a while we all finished our assignments.

I noticed that Kiara got up and went to talk to Ethan; I see that they both are staring at me as if they are talking about me. I wonder what they are saying. I see that James grab the check board game that was just sitting there, it seems like as if no one used it. Who knows who put it there but he just grabs it anyway, I mean why not play boards game; we were already done with our assignments and had nothing better to do.

We only had a few minutes left in class, so we spend it on playing. Oliver, James, and I were taking turns playing. It was mine and James turn to play against each other. After a while of playing, I eventually won. James, on the other hand, was calling me a cheater. But we both knew that I wasn't.

The bell rang. I gather my stuff to leave; I walk out the door with Kiara, I asked her what were they talking about, She told me that it was mainly all about me. That explains why they both were staring at me. She told me how they were talking about Ethan taking me out, Now that I think about it I wonder what we are going to do.

"You better give me the details about your date," She said, she was practically demanding me to tell her.

When I arrived home all I did was catch up on the shows with Raven, I then fell asleep.