Chapter 4

Hannah and I walk into the cafeteria we notice that Raven and Kiara have the same lunch time as we do. I saw Raven eating her food while she is on her phone. I'm assuming she was scrolling through social media or whatever it was but knowing her no doubt she was.

I reached to the table as I was sitting down I accidentally.... I mean I purposely bumped Raven's arm. That caused her phone to fall to the table when I did that Hannah looks at me and smiles.

"Hi, you guys;" Hannah said to them. "Hi," Kiara said. Hannah leaves to grab her lunch.

"Omg Belle what the hell!" She continues to say "I was doing something on my phone Lord! can't you say excuse me," Raven said staring daggers at me. I ignored her, I see the food tray in front of her and saw that it was pizza she was eating.

"Don't look at it!" She knows all too well that pizza is my favorite so why would she say that? I mean why not look at it let alone take a bite out of it? I reached over to grab the pizza. I did what my heart desired it desires pizza.

"Belle seriously you first bump into my arm making me drop my phone on the table, then you have the nerve to take a bite of my pizza?"

I smirk, "it's cold anyway, why don't you just stop being on your phone." Hannah comes back with her lunch and gives me a yogurt.

"Here I got you a yogu-" She was interrupted and guess by whom? none other than Raven,

"You don't say," She said looking directly at me before she continues "You shouldn't have taken a bite, maybe your mouth wouldn't have felt the food cold," She rolled her eyes at me.

"Girl I rarely am on it, but if you insist I will stop using it. You know what I'm going to put my phone away and it's not because you told me to but because you guys came and like literally Kiara Is so damn boring!" She said as she was putting her phone away and narrowing her eyes at Kiara.

"Oh shut up Raven," Kiara said to her. Raven elbows Kiara in her arm.

"Ow Raven"

"Hi, Hannah;" Raven said a moment later.

"Seriously Raven until now?" I see that Raven blew a kiss and winked at her.

"Hannah where's Liam;" Kiara ask. Liam is Hannah's boyfriend since the first year of high school.

"Oh, he's outside playing basketball with his friends." When Hannah said that we all look at Raven, we see that she is taking selfies, so much for putting her phone away. She wasn't putting mind to what we were saying. she looks up to us;

"What, someone has to take selfies you guys don't"

"Seriously lunch time though?" Kiara said.

"I thought you put your phone away" I stated.

"What it's break time, I would have taken them in class but education comes first. Belle, I did put my phone away, I'm just feeling myself, and I wanted to take a selfie."

''Since, when is it for you I thought candy was first," Hannah said. I start to laugh at what Hannah said it was true I thought the same but guess we were wrong

"One, more like hundreds of Selfies" I stated

"Don't make me push your ass out of that chair;" she said glaring at Hannah. "And Belle shut up," She said as she was smiling. We heard the bell rang.

"See you guys after School," Hannah said, we all nodded. We all got up and went our separate ways.

I arrive in art class my last class of the day. I made my way in and sat down. I'm excited to have this class I enjoy art so much. However, all I could think about is how much I wanted this day to go by fast. I know this is my last period I just want to go home already, be in my bed in my comfortable jammies that's all I could think about ever since this morning.

The late bell rang. The teacher introduced himself. This whole day was all about introductions of every class and teacher.

Ethan

Shit, the late bell rang. I knew I shouldn't have stayed long with the guys and her. I walked away after the bell rang. I had fucken art. Why art of all classes why it couldn't be the gym? But then again it's not like I will do something in that class. I made my way to art class and see the door close. Oh Well, I could care less. I open the door I walk in why are they staring at me like that; I noticed that everyone was staring at me except one girl she was looking down at whatever it was she was looking at I didn't much care. I made my way to my seat and passed by that one girl that was still looking down at the paper. I walk close to her since that was the only empty seat there was.

"Excuse me, sweet thang is this seat taken," I asked.

"No it's not and please don't call me that" She responds without looking at me.

"What about you are you taken?" I asked jokingly I didn't know why I said that maybe it was to get her attention or maybe it was the curiosity to know who she is that didn't even bother to look at me.

"Ex-" she looks up at me right in the eyes. Oh, Shit, It's Her, It's the girl I saw this morning in the hallway with her friends..... Why did I say Sweet thang fuck, Are you taken double fuck she will think I'm an asshole.

Why didn't she finish her sentence? She recognized me she freaking recognized me what do I do now? That is the only explanation as to why she didn't finish her sentence.

"I-I I'm sorry" I stuttered. As I was sitting down I look at her I was still looking at her and she as well.

"Hi, I'm Ethan."

"Hi, I'm Belle nice to meet you" I didn't have the chance to respond back to her thanks to the teacher. Just when I have the opportunity to talk to her, I get interrupted yet again by someone. I was staring at her, and something in me wouldn't let me stare away. I didn't want, to change my eye sight but I need to try if I didn't, she will think I am this creepy person that won't stop staring at her, She had the most beautiful name there was. It was well suited for her as she was beautiful even though we have to wear this ugly uniforms but some way somehow she just made it look nice on her. She has this beautiful espresso long hair color. Her eyes must be one of the prettiest things I've ever seen her eye color they look as if they are hazel I couldn't quite make out of it since she wasn't staring at me.

The class wasn't boring at all, I love art now, funny to think about it. Before I arrived, I didn't want to have this dumb class, but now I'm happy I have it. I wonder why, as the bell rang.... wait the bell rang?... what that was so fast I didn't feel the time pass. That's weird usually I had felt that all my classes were boring and so slow but now it wasn't. I see that Belle was getting all her stuff back in her bag and got up to leave.

"It was nice meeting you" She looks back at me and she just smiled and left. I wanted to ask her for her number but I didn't, as I felt it was too fast to ask and by the way she acted before she would have told me to go fuck myself. I felt like I made a bad impression and didn't want to make it worse by asking her on the first day I met her and talked to her. I'll just ask her when the time is right. I was walking out to meet my friends outside the school parking lot. I see that Belle gets into this nice dark blue car. When the car turns to leave the parking lot, I see she is with her group of friends that she was with this morning.

"Hey, man isn't that the same girl we saw this morning," Adam asked.

"Yeah, it is" I finally got to talk to her even if it was a few seconds but that was enough to know her name. Belle.

A/N: I wanted you guys to have in depth of Belle first day of school and her classes.

Thank you for reading! I promise it only gets better.

:) <3