Chapter 20

I put my phone down and walked straight down the hall when I was about to open the door I felt someone's Hand on my arm pulling me in I gasp at the touch.

I look up at him. "Ethan," I said as a smile formed on his face. He closes the door and walks closer to me making my back touch the wall he brought his hands up and gently touch my face.

"I just want to be alone with you for a minute," Ethan whispers against my ear. I felt my breath becoming heavy at his words.

"You look, beautiful Babe, I couldn't wait." For a second we both made eye contact, and we smile.

"Wait for what?" I whisper.

"For this." He gently grabs my neck as I felt his lips crashing down on mines and started to kiss me. When he pulled away, I looked at him for a split second. I gradually put my arms around his neck, and I kissed him back, and he responded passionately.

I felt both of his hands, grabbing me by my waist lifting me up I wrapped my legs tightly around him as he puts my back against the wall without breaking the kiss. My hands went behind his neck slightly going down into his shirt as his moves down to my butt holding me. I gently bite his lower lip making him groan as his breath became uneven he squeezes my butt. I smirk at him as I was pulling away. I look at his eyes the one I get easily lost in; his glistening green eyes are full of desire.

I made my way to the corner of his lips down to his jaw line kissing him there. I stop and look back at him I see he gets closer to me brushing his lips against mines but I move my head back. He gets closer once more trying to kiss me, and I did the same.

He looks at me and smirks I instantly felt one of his hands move from my butt to my neck as I felt his thumb touch my cheeks he gently pulls me closer to him and we started to kiss. I felt him smile against my lips as we were kissing.

"Omg, I'm sorry." I heard an unfamiliar voice say when she opened the door I could hear the loud music blasting from downstairs we heard the music, before but it sounded muffled. We looked straight at the girl standing in the doorway that is right beside us. I felt that I went wide eyed and I looked back at Ethan.

"Fuck me not again." He whispers I raised an eyebrow at him full of shock and he smirks. Oh god, I can't believe this is happening I'm so embarrassed Ethan saying that doesn't help at all.... Fuck me.

"Put me down Ethan." I murmured, and he puts me down. I quickly got out of the room with Ethan following behind me. I hear him laughing, and I glanced up at him.

"Not funny," I said as I playfully hit him in his stomach. He grabs my hand as we were walking down the stairs I notice the girls were dancing and by the look of it, they have been drinking we walk towards the girls and the guys.

"Oh.my.god Belle." Raven starts to laugh I looked at her smiling with my eyebrows pulled together

"Are you... drunk?" I asked Raven smiles

"Uh. no are you drunk?" I look at her hands and notice that she is holding a cup I grabbed it and started to drink it.

"I can get another one you know... Shots anyone?" Raven said as she was already walking towards the kitchen. Kiara walks up to me grabbing my hand I turn to see Ethan smiling at me. I see that Hannah, Liam, Adam, and Ethan follow us to the kitchen. Once we were here Raven had the bottle of liquor in her hands she gives it to Liam, and he begins to pour it into the shot glass. When we drank it, I see Raven getting up on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Kiara asks

"Who wants shots!?" Raven shouted at the top of her lungs holding the shot glass in one of her hands and the bottle of liquor in her other up in the air. Everyone made their way in the kitchen as she knocks the drink back.